↻35

"These messages make no sense, no context

"These messages make no sense, no context." Seowoo pointed out, sitting next to Chenle on the floor- their knees brushing against each other as she practically leaned over him to see the phone.

He glanced down at her before pushing her head away.
"Move, I can't see."
"Shut up, I'm trying to look."

Grandad

Successful?

Yes.

Money transaction is complete.

"Grandad?" Seowoo asked, utterly confused.
"Your Grandad?"

She shook her head.
"He's dead."

There was a silence.
"This can't be good."
"No shit Chenle, there's millions of pounds under his bed and what looks like a fucking hit list!" She exclaimed and the boy eyed her.

"Does anyone come in here?"
"No, my parents can't."

He nodded before looking over the room.
"There must be more clues in here right- where does he hide shit?"

"I don't know, I kinda got sidetracked by the mass of money you know?"

The boy rolled his eyes, dropping the phone back under the mattress before scoping the room with his eyes.
"Well, get looking then."

Seowoo groaned, head falling back on the wall.
"Why do I feel like I'm in a kdrama?"

"Yeah, you'd be the irrelevant shop assistant."

Seowoo gawked at his retort.
"Shut up, I'm not irrelevant you-!"
"Yeah?" He asked with a brow raised, lips tugging up.

"Ugh, you're so annoying!" She exclaimed, pushing past him to the wardrobe and he let out a chuckle.
"Such a short temper."
"Such a dickhead."

"Shut up and look." He ordered the girl who grumbled under her breath and began looking around.

"What's the password to his laptop?"
"My birthday."
"And how would I know that?"

Seowoo stood up from her crouched position, stretching her arms as she walked over to Chenle who was sat on the chair at the desk.

She reached him, leaning over to type the password in.
Her arm brushed against his shoulder as she did- the screen illuminating her face up to amplify her features.

The way her thick lashes fluttered as she blinked to the small slope in her nose and bottom lip taken hostage by her teeth.
The scent of her perfume drifted over to him as she began to look through the laptop curiously.