↻12

"What's got you so angry?" Haewon asked as she layed across Seowoo's bed, eyeing the girl who took refuge in laying on the floor and catching a tennis ball as it bounced off the wall

She had a concentrated look on her face and sighed, knowing she couldn't hide anything from her best friend.

Her actions ceased, running a hand over her face.
"You're going to think I'm crazy."
"I already do."

Seowoo stared up at the ceiling, her mind flashing with images of the boy from earlier, his stone iced eyes that cut into hers.

"The bombing...I told you I was there."
"Yeah."
"I wasn't alone though," she said, sitting up and looking at Haewon. "I think I met one of the NCT members."

"What?" Haewon asked with wide eyes, instantly recognising them as Korea's most wanted, biggest mafia. "Seowoo, what the hell! Did you give them in?"

Seowoo hesitated, scratching the back of her head.
"Seowoo..." Haewon spoke warningly and the girl chuckled nervously.

"Well about that-"
"Ahn Seowoo! You are not and i repeat, not getting involved!"

Seowoo plastered a sheepish smile, awkwardly shining her teeth at Haewon.
"Too late?"

Haewon's mouth fell agape in shock, bewildered at her best friend.
"You've gotta tell me everything- you wanted to be a detective! I don't think this is going to help you."

"Haewon...I think the people behind the bombing were involved in Jeongmin's death."

The younger girl sighed sympathetically, biting her bottom lip.
"Seowoo, you can't be sure." She said softly and Seowoo shook her head stubbornly.

"Mr Ryu had the same tattoo, the spider tattoo on his wrist- I know it, I saw it Haewon. The same as Jeongmin's murderer." She said with serious eyes, sitting up on her knees.

"Are you sure?" Haewon asked sceptical and Seowoo nodded frantically- grabbing her phone and showing the picture- the one that clearly showed his tattoo.

"I don't know...it could just be a different tattoo." Haewon said, eyeing the picture and Seowoo sighed- getting up off her feet.

"You think I haven't been checking it closely?" Seowoo opened her wardrobe, pushing aside her clothes on the rack to reveal the wall of pictures and strings.

"What the fuck." Haewon breathed out in bewilderment.
"The reason I want to get into the system is to investigate his death but...this might be the fastest way to do it."

Haewon looked at her best friend as if she grew five heads, hesitantly walking over with wide eyes.
On the array of pictures and notes, was the CCTV footage image of her brother's murderer- the exact same tattoo on his wrist."

"It's them."

Haewon turned to her friend, seeking the seriousness in her eyes.
"This isn't a joke Seowoo...you could get into trouble."

"I know, I know but I wouldn't ask if it wasn't serious."
"Ask what?"

Seowoo bit her bottom lip, glancing at the picture of her Brother.
"Help me."
"What-"
"Just behind the scenes, you know hacking and all that shit- you love it."

"Yeah I love it but I'm not that good at it!"
"Shut up, you're incredible!" Seowoo exclaimed and both of the girls fell into a silence as they though about it.

"Do I get paid?"
"I mean..." Seowoo trailed off and Haewon laughed before shaking her head.

"I'll do it,"
Seowoo's face lit up, opening her mouth to speak but Haewon cut her off.
"Only if you prove to me you have the alliance of NCT, we need people to help."

Seowoo took in a deep breath before nodded.
"Okay, first mission is to track down Chenle."
"Who?" Haewon asked as Seowoo lead her over to the computer.

"Zhong Chenle, he's part of NCT."
"And how are you so sure?"
"I'm not completely sure but we'll find out right?"

"Damn right we will, now lock your door and tell your Mum I'm just having a meltdown or something."

Oooooh honestly I haven't written anything like this so let's how it goesNot sure how I'm feeling

Not sure how I'm feeling