↻57

As time goes by,
I feel like I'm turning into a monster
I've exchanged my youth for violence
and that monster demands for more
At times it puts a collar on my neck.

As time goes by, I feel like I'm turning into a monsterI've exchanged my youth for violenceand that monster demands for more At times it puts a collar on my neck

Her eyes landed on the boy as soon as she slowly entered the room, the white concerned dog running over to his owner.

Chenle had his back turned to her, gripping his jet black hair between his fingers and pulling it as he let out a frustrated and angry yell.

Grabbing the glass of water on the table, he impulsively threw it at the wall as it shattered onto pieces.

The sound of the ear piercing shattering sent Seowoo to jolt in shock, eyes widening at the sight and instinctively she took a step inside the completely ruined room.

Loki was whimpering, standing up on his two back feet, paws gently prying Chenle's hands down to release the shard of glass piercing into his palm.

Seowoo felt the heaviness of the situation weight down and break her heart at the sight.

"Chenle," she's began softly, unsure of what approach to take- him flinching at the sound of her voice and turning around.

Concealing her overwhelming worry, she gave him a small smile instead- raking her eyes over his frame.

His black hair was messy, eyes bloodshot and he took heavy breaths- droplets of blood falling onto the ground beneath him.

As soon as he saw her, his face contorted into anger- clenching his jaw and eyes piercing into hers.
"Get out." He uttered.

Seowoo swallowed down the dry spit in her throat, walking over to him cautiously.
"I said get out!" He yelled at her, causing her to stop.

The air fell silent apart from his shallow frantic breaths.
His eyebrows were drawn down, eyes dark yet his lower lash line became red from the amount he had rubbed his tears away.

Gritted teeth and gritted fist, he saw how she wouldn't back away remaining standing there looking at him as if she saw right through him.

"What happened?" She asked, raking her mind for something else to ask yet she didn't want to come across as intrusive.

A wry scoff fell from his lips, turning his head and all she could see was the tear stains decorating his cheek.

"Just go." His voice was hoarse, deeper and rough- attempting to hold back his bubbling of anger threatening to release. "I don't want you here."

She sighed, not wanting to rile him up nor leave him.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Her voice was soothing, calm and trusting.

He was hesitant to answer before he shook his head- gulping down the lump forming in his throat.