↻14

Carried myself into this beautiful prison

Heavily footed steps strode into the tranquility ridden store, big bulky frames and dark slitted eyes raking over the surroundings

Tattoos decorated their bodies, the middle one sporting a bald head and the words bossman inked into it.

Boss man- haha

Seowoo shook the sudden thoughts away, pushing away her slight glimmers of fear.

The girl stood there, smiling awkwardly at these men who were standing with auras that suffocated the area.

Stoic eyes flickering over to the girl, taking in her appearance and drafting over her name tag.

"You work here?" His gruff tone grunted out, nodding to her name tag and she nodded her head in reply- still hesitant toward them.

The man looked over at his friends who all had a tantalising knowing smirk on their lips.

"Perfect." He said nonchalantly, calmly walking over to her as she took a respective step back to emit distance.

He scanned the shelves uninterested, humming to himself before hardly swiping all of the contents off it.

Seowoo flinched at the forceful action and heavy sounding noises clattering to the ground.

A friend of his snickered at her bewildered wide eyes.
"What's up doll, never seen criminals before?" One bit out, the gold teeth in his mouth barring to her in a snarl.

"Uh, I..." She began, mind flickering to the encounter she had with the members of NCT.

Taking this as her fear, one clicked his tongue- running his eyes over her body.
"You seem young, can't be that young if you're working."

They all began to advance on her, heart beating quicker and rapid thoughts zipped through her mind.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She said as professionally as she could, standing her ground with narrowed eyes.

A laugh errupted in her face, the thick scent of the cigarettes he had been smoking blowing in her face as she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"Get out of my face." She uttered out, irritated.

"Ooh, she's a fiesty one hey?"

The men became rowdy, all chuckling and poking fun at her as she clenched her fists.

"Get out before I call the police." She threatened and they all stopped speaking.
"Shiver me timbers, I'm shaking in my boots." One fake trembled, hugging himself closely.

Seowoo poked her tongue into the side of her cheek, refraining in acting out harshly as she shot the most confident glares at them.

Turning around, she began to walk away towards the back of the store to where her manager was.

Yet she was halted with a hand yanking her hair back by the ends. The jerking pain spread through her scalp, letting out a gasp of surprise and disgusted shock when she almost stumbled.

"What the-'" Seowoo shrieked out before her mouth was covered by the large rough palm and held in his arms.

"Be quiet." He spat out lowly. "Now, be a good girl and sit tight without making a sound." He gritted out as the chattering of teenagers ranging from 13 to 16 entered without awareness of their surroundings.

Seowoo was dragged along with with the men who retreated to the back end of the store.

She thrashed around in his grasp, unable to breathe properly as she panicked.
Kicking her legs back yet it proved useless as he stepped down harshly on her foot.

Her pained yells were muffled and tears pricking at the hurt spreading through her.

"Get it out." One said, nodding to the man eyeing the teens.
With a lick of his lips, he grabbed the shining object from his pocket and Seowoo's eyes widened.

He held the knife in his hand, chuckling lowly as he began to walk to the front of the store.

No.

"Hey Mira, have you thought of any baby names yet?" A new customer asked as she walked through the doors with her pregnant friend.

They walked towards the snack isle, the pregnant woman clutching her stomach as she groaned.
"No, I'm nearly due too."

Seowoo thrashed harder, attempting to get any leverage to throwing the man off of her.

"Stay still or you'll be first." He grasped her tighter warningly.
With a nod of his head, another man dispersed towards the pregnant woman and her friends.

"There's like what? 7 people here...I need a higher kill streak than that." A man scoffed. "I need a new record man, this town is boring."

What the fuck?

Seowoo took a deep breath, attempting to calm herself down and conjure up the adrenaline she felt the more she watched the men hurry towards their victims.

Come on Seowoo- at least save these people.

"Right? Last month I got nearly a million for the massacre."
"Damn, you should have told me, I would have helped."

Noticing his distraction, arms loosening ever so slightly and her eyes scanning the area for a weapon- any.

The feeling of something poking the side of her leg brought her attention to his jean pocket.

Gun?

Come on Seowoo, you're the only one who can stop this.
You can't watch more people die.

The drive inside her heightened.

"I'm proud of you Seowoo." Jeongmin smiled to his sister. "You saved that boy from getting ran over- you're like a hero!"

The thought of her brother's dead body laying before her once more sent shrills up her spine and gut wrenching- heart clenching.

Swirling inside her was the utter determination and drive she felt to avenge her brother.

If he saw her now, would he be disappointed?

Gritting her teeth, she managed to snake her hands from his death grip, aware of her surroundings and calculating every possiblity.

Now.

In a split second, the girl skillfully grabbed the gun from his pocket, forcefully breaking from his grasp.

The sudden movement left everyone temporarily disoriented as their eyes fell to the girl holding up the gun towards all of them with both hands.

Are you proud of me now?

She really do be wanting to avenge her brother