-1-

3rd PERSON POV
"No one really searched for her right?" A man that look exhausted asked his older brother.

"Yeah... No one. Are you really sure about this?" The exhausted man sighed and looked at the unconscious girl full of bandages.

"I'll do everything for my wife. I... I can't afford to lose my wife." The man said and he approached the girl lying on the bed.

He held the girl's hand and looked at the picture inside his wallet.

"Please be our daughter..."

Jihyun's POV 

When I woke up, I saw a woman approach and hug me. "Jihyun!" I looked at the man beside her and he pulled the woman hugging me. 

Who are they? 

My head began to hurt as I tried to move. "Who... Who are you? Who... Who... What... What's my name?" Both of them looked surprised. Why are they so surprised?

"I'm... We're... Your parents. Jihyun... You... lost your memories?" I nodded and the man looked like a burden's been removed on his chest.

"You're Jihyun. We're your parents. You got into a plane crash." The man said and I held my head because it hurts so bad.

"Re-really?" Suddenly the woman hugged me and caressed my hair. "Jihyun... Jihyun..." The woman continued to call me Jihyun. Jihyun? 

I'm Jihyun?

The woman continued to cry which made my heart ache. Why does she sound so happy and devastated?

I wrapped my arms on her body and hugged her tight. "I... I guess... I guess I'm home." My head ache stopped and I felt happy. Why do I feel so happy?

I continued to cry as my mother looked at my eyes and my father went near us and patted our heads. They smiled at each other and looked at me.

"Welcome home, Jihyun."