-19-

/We're really sorry Jihyun. We won't be able to go home today but I cooked some food. Oh we have to go! Bye baby!/

Mom ended the call and I sat at the couch. I remembered the dream I had earlier. Are they hiding something from me?

I went to my parent's room and looked for suspicious things. I don't really know why I'm doing this but I feel like they're hiding something...

Eh? What is this? A box under some clothes? I suddenly felt nervous as I opened the box.

"Why does this face look familiar?" I looked at the 1x1 picture inside the box. Oh there's an ID!

"Austin Smith?" The girl I dreamed about? But why am I dreaming about her? Is she my sister?

I looked more inside the box and saw a card with some music notes.

Austin,
I'm really glad that we became friends! When I first met you, you seemed like person who hates the whole world! But after spending some time with you, I realized that you're a soft hearted person. I hope that you'll learn to love music because you're really great at playing the piano! I was so surprised when you told me that you hate music! I'm going to Korea to pursue my dream of being an idol! I'll be training there! I hope that I'll be able to see you again!
-Park Eric

"Why am I crying?" I mumbled when a tear dropped on the card. I immediately wiped my tears and took a picture of the card and the ID.

Why does Austin seem so familiar? Why did I cry at Eric's letter? I saw a newspaper at the bottom of the box and read it.

"A plane crash? Huh? Austin Smith... The missing passenger? Austin Smith a passenger from the plane that crashed mysteriously disappeared. No relative looked for her so investigations stopped."

What is happening? Then why does my parents have Austin's things?