-26-

"I'm... not ready..." I pushed Jihoon and ran to my bedroom. I opened my phone and looked at Austin's ID. I read the letter in the card again.

I opened my phone and searched the name in the card. "A new group from SM? Someone named Park Eric is a member..."

I immediately ran outside my bedroom and told my mom that I'll go somewhere.

"Hey! Jihyun! Where are we going!" I looked behind me and saw Junkyu, Jihoon and Yedam following me.

"Why did you follow me!"

"You didn't tell us that we can't?"

I just sighed and we went to the bus station. "Go home. I need to go somewhere." Junkyu and Yedam protested but Jihoon immediately left.
He's mad at me. Well, I understand him. He confessed to me and I told him sorry. Of course I'll also get mad at him if he did that to me.

Yedam followed Jihoon but Junkyu stayed with me. "Just go home Junkyu."

"I'm worried, okay? Just let me come with you." I just sighed and nodded at him. The bus arrived and we got in. After a while, we arrived at our stop.

"Why are we here at SM?" Junkyu asked when I stopped in front of the building of SM entertainment.

"I have to talk to someone."
"ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE YG?!"
"Huh? What? No I'm no-"

"Austin?"

My heart skipped a beat and I suddenly got nervous. I looked around me and saw a guy wearing a hoodie and he's also wearing a mask.

"Oh I'm sorry... You got the same back as my friend." The guy continued to walk.

My mind is blank but my feet started to move on its own. I grabbed the hood of his hoodie making him stop.

"Why is your voice so familiar?"