-30-

I just ran and ran even though I have no idea where Junkyu is. I was still inside YG when I saw Junkyu outside the building.

I immediately went out and ran to Junkyu. I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Jihyun?" He's still crying. I wiped his tears and smiled.

"I can't let you leave like that."

"What do you mean?"

"You're special to me, Junkyu."

"Are you saying you like me too?"

"No! I mean..."

Junkyu giggled and patted my head. "It's fine! I know that you like Jihoon hyung." I looked at Junkyu and he smiled.

"I guess I'm almost there?" I looked at Junkyu showing my face full of confusion.

He pointed at the left side of my chest. My face immediately heated realizing what he meant.

It's true that Junkyu is special for me but Jihoon is different. Jihoon is someone that helped me cope up with almost everything.

He's one of the reasons of the big changes in my life. I became a trainee because of him, I met my friends because of him and he makes me happy in a indescribable way.

"Just kidding!" Junkyu pulled me and made me sit down at a nearby bench. Junkyu gave me some foods that he bought and we ate together.

I wonder if Jihoon's mad at me? I slapped him after all... Should I go back? But I'm the one who left...

"Still thinking about hyung?" Junkyu asked and I nodded. "You should just do the thing that you really want to do."

Junkyu looked at the stars and his eyes shined. What if I just fell in love with Junkyu?

"Stop looking at me like that, you're giving me false hope." Junkyu pinched my cheeks and I looked at the stars.

Should I try?