-8-

"Eh?! You auditioned at YG last saturday?!" Jihoon exclaimed and I told him to quite down. "You didn't even tell me?! I feel betrayed!" Jihoon said and I just laughed.

"Now, I'm just waiting for the results. They told me to check my email everyday." We saw Junkyu and Yedam waving to us and we went near them.

"What are you two talking about?" Yedam asked and Jihoon gestured me to not tell him. "Someone confessed to Jihyun!" My eyes widened when I heard what Jihoon said.

"Ya! I told you not to tell them about that!" Jihoon just mouthed sorry but I glared at him and hid beside Junkyu.

These past few weeks, I got closer to Junkyu because he always talk to me about random things like what Koala likes to eat, his favourite stuffed toys and that he can play the piano.

"Jihyun! I'm sorry!!!" Jihoon said and tried to get near me but I avoided him so we ended up going circles with Junkyu in the center.

"Stop!!!" Junkyu said and put both of his hands over my shoulder. He looked at me while trying to make his eyes small. Jihoon bumped at me because of what Junkyu did.

"Who's the guy?" Junkyu asked in a very serious tone which made me shiver. "Her classmate, the guy named Seungyeon. Oh that guy!" Jihoon said as he pointed my classmate, Seungyeon.

"Eh?! That Seungyeon? Kang Seungyeon?! That guy is a playboy!" Yedam said which made Junkyu glare at me.

"Ya... You're being so scary Junkyu..."

"So? What did you tell him?"

"Of course I turned him down! That Seungyeon always wink it me so I'm scared at him! If you keep staring at me like that, I'll avoid you!" Junkyu immediately smiled at me and put his arm over my shoulder.

Junkyu was telling me to avoid certain type of guys when I saw Jihoon looking at us. He's smiling but... Why does his smile look so sad?

"JIHYUN LOOK OUT!" A boy that is running bumped on me and I lost my balance but Junkyu was able to catch me.

The guitar that the boy is holding fell down. The guitar broke and my head suddenly started to throb.

"I... I feel dizzy..." I closed my eyes as I heard Junkyu, Jihoon and Yedam call my name.

"I don't want to!"
"Just hurry up and practice!"
"But I want to play with my friends!"
"You need to practice the guitar! It's the only instrument that you can't play properly!"
"But the guitar hurts the most!"

I opened my eyes and looked around me. Is this the clinic? I got off the bed and no one is inside. I sat at the bed again because my head hurts.

"What was that dream? Why does it seemed like I hate the guitar so much?"