-21-

"Hey Jihyun." I looked at the door and saw Hyunsuk. "Hyunsuk oppa? What's wrong?" Hyunsuk sat at the floor.

"Is something wrong with you and Jihoon?" I looked down and he laughed.

"You know, Jihoon also did that when I asked him." Hyunsuk oppa patted my head and smiled.

"You like him, right? But then Lina told you that he likes Jihoon. You're so obvious!" My eyes widened and he laughed.

"I know that it's hard but avoiding him won't change anything, Jihyun. It's better to be close with him as you try to remove your feelings for him."

"Because if you tried to remove your feelings for him and avoid him at the same time, it'll be worthless."

"What if you thought that you don't have feelings for him anymore but then you guys become close again? Your feelings will surely come back."

Hyunsuk patted my head and left the room. I was left staring at the mirror. I ran out of the room and saw Junkyu.

"Junkyu what's wrong?" I walked closer to him and realized that he's crying. "Jihyun... What do I do? I'm..." I looked outside and saw Jihoon playing with his phone. Is he waiting for me?

"I'm losing confidence in everything..." I looked at Junkyu and his tears is falling continuously. I felt my heart break seeing Junkyu like this.

I hugged Junkyu and patted his back. Oh that's right, Jihoon! I looked outside and my heart sank. It's Lina... Why... Why are they hugging each other? Suddenly Junkyu spun so my back faced the window.

"Jihyun... Give me a chance to make you happy."