-40-

"Let's welcome YG's new girl group, MONBAE!" The spotlight shined on us and we started our performance. The audience cheered for us which made us feel happy.

"What a great song! Again they're MONBAE!" The audience cheered again and we waved goodbye at them.
It's only been 2 weeks since we debuted. "It would've been better if Ria and Lina is here with us..." We got quite when Yuna spoke.

Lina suddenly quitted being a trainee. Their family needed to move to another country. I smiled as I remembered our farewell with her.

"Jihyun unnie! If you and Jihoon oppa break up, I'll swim the oceans just to go back here!" Lina wiped my tears and hugged me.

"Do you really have to leave?" Lina pulled out of the hug and smiled at me.

"I think I'm not born to be an Idol."

"I even got myself eliminated for you!" Ria told her and Lina apologized.

"But I guess we're just the same, huh?" Ria hugged her which made Lina cry.

"Are you feeling guilty? Don't be! I never really wanted to be an idol anyway." Ria told her and patted her head.

After a while, Lina left and Ria also left. "We should debut for them." Yuna unnie told us as we cried.

"Yeah!"

"So Jihyun? Someone's asking for you." Our manager called me while raising a phone.

Who could it be? Maybe it's Jihoon? I got the phone and it's an unknown number. Huh?

"Austin Smith." My whole body shivered as I heard the voice. I can't be wrong... It's mom... My real mom...

"You've been enjoying your freedom hiding as a random girl named Jihyun huh?"

"I... I don't understand what you're talking about..."

"Don't play dumb! You might look different but I know your voice very well!"

"I really don-"

"Well either way's fine for me. If I can't be a mother of a Child progidy, then I'll just be a mother of an famous Idol."

"No! Sto-"

My knees felt week so I fell on the floor. "This can't be happening..." I muttered to myself as my tears fell.