-36-

"Have you watched Treasure's music video?! Choi Hyunsuk is so handsome!!!!" Yuna unnie screamed and pinched me.

"I really love Doyoung's part!" Ria screamed and Ryuna agreed with her. "How about you, Jihyun? Did your heart beat faster when you heard Junkyu?" Sohee teased me.

They really think that I'm dating Junkyu. I can't believe Lina told them such lies.

A staff arrived and told us to stop screaming and continue our practice. We started to practice singing and after that, we started to dance.

It's already 11:00 PM when we finished practicing. They all went home and I'm alone again.

I started to dance but for some reason, I feel so heavy so I decided to take a break.

I was just lying on the floor when someone knocked on the door. The door opened and revealed Jihoon.

I was very shocked so I sat properly. Jihoon sat in front me and showed me his phone.

"Are you Austin?" Huh? How did he know about Austin? I looked at his phone and read an article about the plane crash and that Austin is missing.

"You're asking me if I'm Austin just because of that?"

Jihoon started to talk but my head suddenly began to throb. I stood up but my head hurts so much that I lost my balance.

I fell on the floor and I heard Jihoon calling my name. My eyes felt heavy and before I knew it, I lost consciousness.