-3-

Jihyun's POV

"Here's you new room!" My eyes sparkled as I saw a black and white themed room. This room is so gorgeous! The bed is so big and I even have an air-conditioner and a heater!

"Wow! This is so beautiful!" I ran to the bed and laid down on it. I looked at the door and saw my parents smiling.

I went over them and hugged them. "Mom, Dad thank you..." I told them they patted my back. "Later we'll go out and buy you new clothes!" My parents told me to rest and closed the door. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

I woke up because of my mom's knock on the door. I looked at the clock and it's already 3:00 PM. My mom told me to get ready because they'll buy me new things.

I just fixed my self because I currently have no clothes but my mom's old clothes which is the one that I'm wearing right now. I don't really know why I lost my clothes but I'm guessing that its because of the accident that made me lose my memories.

 I went out and saw my parents sitting at the living room. They immediately stood up when they saw me and held my hands.

We rode their car and went to mall. "Stay close, Jihyun." My mom whispered to me and started to walk so I followed them. We went to different stores and they bought me so much clothes. I already told them that it's enough but they still insisted to buy me more.

We are now just walking around the mall when I saw a store full of instruments. I stopped walking and stared at the instruments.

"That guitar is pretty..." I mumbled and stared at the guitar. "Ehhh you're right! It's pretty!" I looked beside me and saw a person wearing a mask and hat.

"Hi Jihyun!" The guy lowered his mask and winked at me. "Oh! You're the one from the hospital! Erm... Your name is... Ji... Ji... Jimin!" The guy sighed while he lifts his facemask.

"It's Jihoon!" He playfully knocked my head and laughed. "You know how to play the guitar?" Jihoon asked me and looked at the guitar.

"Just a little bit..." I answered him. Oh that's right! My parents! I looked around but I didn't see my parents. 

Oh no! I got separated from them!

"What do I do?" I muttered and looked at the crowd. Jihoon asked me what's wrong and I told him I got separated from my parents.

"Just call them!" But... I don't have a phone... "I... I don't have a phone.. " Jihoon looked at me like he just heard a lie.

"You just want to borrow my phone and steal my number!" Jihoon said as he teased me. 

What?!

"I really don't have a phone! I won't even borrow yours because I don't know their numbers!" I looked at the crowd and suddenly someone called my name.

"Jihyun!" I saw my mom running towards me and hugged me. "I told you to stay close with us!" I just smiled at my mom and told her that I got distracted by the instruments.

"Are you flirting with my daughter?!" I turned around and saw my dad talking to Jihoon. What? Flirting?!

"No! That's not it dad! Jihoon saw me and told me to borrow his phone so I can call you but I told him that I don't know your numbers..." My mom laughed and pulled my dad.

"Jihyun how do you know him?" My dad asked and pulled me beside him. "I met him at the hospital yesterday!" My dad continued to look at Jihoon.

"That's right, sir! My name is Park Jihoon!" I laughed at Jihoon's statement because he sounded like a soldier.

"Thank you for trying to help my daughter!" My mom smiled at Jihoon but my dad is still glaring at him.

Strange but I don't feel mad because he's being protective... I actually feel happy but why?

"Oh that's right! We're about to eat dinner! Would you like to join us?" My mom told Jihoon and my dad protested.

"He's our daughter's friend, Jungyeon!" I laughed as moM pinched dad's ear.

My mom is still lecturing my dad because he's being too protective. Suddenly Jihoon whispered at me.

"I guess I'll eat dinner with you, Jihyun."