-17-

It's been 5 months since I got in YG. I've been very busy because we have our midterm examination and also our monthly evaluation for this week.
"Hey Jihyun. I know that it's hard to manage your time but please try to get some sleep." Jihoon told me but I didn't look at him.

"You look so pale! Give me that I'll write it for you." Yedam grabbed my notebook and wrote the notes that I missed because I was at the clinic earlier.

"Where's Jihyun?" Junkyu saw me and hugged me. "Ya! Take a rest! Go back at the clinic." Junkyu pulled my arm and Jihoon stood up to follow us.

"Uh Jihoon. Can you please stay with Yedam? I don't want him to be alone because he's writing something for me. I'm sorry for this, Jihoon."

Jihoon nodded at me and smiled. He left and Junkyu and I headed for the clinic. "So... Why are you avoiding Jihoon?" Junkyu asked me as I laid down at the bed.

I just smiled at Junkyu and closed my eyes. "Are you scared? Do you like him?" I positioned myself facing the wall so my back is facing Junkyu.

"It's not like that... I... I don't like him." Junkyu played with my hair which made me feel sleepy.

"Go sleep. I'll stay with you for a while."

"You stupid girl! Why did you lose?! Eric's mom is looking at me like she's superior just because her son won on that piano competition!" The woman shouting at me slapped me.
"But mom I tried my bes-" The woman pulled my hair and slammed my face on the piano.
"Listen Austin, I DIDN'T RAISE YOU JUST TO BE A LOSER!"

"JIHYUN!" I opened my eyes and Junkyu suddenly hugged me. "What's wrong?" Junkyu pulled out of the hug and fixed my hair.

"You're shouting I'm sorry repeatedly and you were crying." I touched my cheeks and it seems like I really cried.

But what was that memory? Mom? Why did I call that woman mom? Why did she call me Austin?