-2-

Jihyun's POV

"Are you sure you're alright? You can still rest Jihyun..." My mom helped me stand up and I smiled at her.

"I'm fine mom! Besides hospital bills are expensive! I'd rather stay at home." My mom patted my shoulder and told me that she will go out to handle some papers.

"You can go out but don't go too far away, okay?" I smiled at my mom and she went out of the room. I'm still trying to familiarize myself again with the things I forgot.

I saw a mirror behind the door so I stood up to look at it. I touched my cheeks when I saw my reflection. So this is what I look like? Why do I look so unfamiliar?

I went out the room and saw a window. I looked outside and saw cherry blossoms. "How beautiful..." I was just staring at the window when someone suddenly bumped on me so I fell on the floor.

"I'm sorry!" The guy offered his hand so I reached for it. "I'm fine..." Suddenly two boys went to where we are standing.

"Oh?! Are you Yedam's friend? You should've told us Yedam! Hi, I'm Jihoon! Nice to meet you!" The guy who introduced himself as Jihoon shook my hands.

"Ni-nice to meet you..." Jihoon smiled at me and I felt my cheeks heat up. "My name's Jeongwoo! Nice t-" The guy that was about to introduce himself was interrupted by the man who bumped me.

"She's not my friend. I accidentally bumped her and she fell down so I helped her." The guy who bumped me told Jihoon and Jeongwoo.

"I'm Yedam. I'm really sorry! I didn't notice you standing over there." Yedam said and bowed at me. Wow... He's so polite.

"I-it's alright... You don't have to do that... Please raise you head..." Yedam raised his head and smiled at me. The woman who turns out to be their manager, told them to follow her and they started walking but Jihoon is still standing in front of me.

"What's your name?" The guy named Jihoon asked me. "I'm Jihyun!" The guy shook my hand again and smiled. 

"Nice meeting you, Jihyun!" Jihoon waved at me and finally walked away because Yedam told him that they need to hurry because a guy named Junkyu is hungry. I covered my cheeks with both of my hands feeling the heat of my cheeks.

"He... He's cute..."