-14-

"Jihoon!!!" I saw him about to enter the school and I ran so I'll catch up with him. "Jihyun! Why do you look so excited?" Jihoon asked as we continued to walk.

"I got accepted at YG!" I told him and he nodded slowly. "I see... you got accepted... accepted... AT YG?!" Jihoon screamed which made me cover his mouth.

He removed my hand and shook my body. "WHEN WILL YOU START?!" Jihoon asked as he continued to shook me and it's making me dizzy.

"Ya stop it! I'm getting nauseous!" Jihoon stopped and he continued to ask me when will I start.

"After school! I'll go to YG to process some papers!" Jihoon jumped excitedly and ran.

"Ya where are you going!" Jihoon just waved at me and went inside the school. "Geez... He didn't even congratulate me..." I walked to my room and when I arrived, Yedam's bag is there but I can't see him.

"Weird... Yedam should be reading his notes or something..." I just sat at my chair and waited for class to start.

"Yo!!!" Yedam sat at his sit and opened his notes. "Yedam! Where did you go?" Yedam smiled at me and winked.

"What the heck Yedam?" He just laughed and patted my back. "Don't mind me, I'm just happy but I can't tell you why!" The teacher arrived and started the class.

After so many hours, school ended and I'm now with Jeongwoo because he told me that he'll walk me home.

"Is something up? Why are you walking me home?" Jeongwoo smiled and clinged on me.

"I want to go to YG with you! Maybe they'll get me as a trainee if they see my handsome face!"

"If you say so..." I went home and changed into a crop top and ripped jeans. "Let's go!" Jeongwoo said as I got out of my room.