-44-

"So Jihyun... You're not Austin Smith, right?" I nodded as the CEO. "There's nothing we can do for you right now but you can take a break if you want."

"No sir! I'll continue to perform with the girls." The CEO just nodded and gestured me that I can leave.

"I can't believe that he actually told you that he can't do anything!" Yuna unnie told me as she gritted her teeth.

"That's right! He can at least take down the articles right?!" Sohee said and they all nodded.

"Well it's alright he's just being cautious." They all shook their head and continued to curse at the CEO.

"Jihyun, there's a call for you." The manager told me and gave me the phone.

"It's Eric. Can we meet up?"

"What? No!"

"Are you sure? I'm one of the persons that can prove your true identity."

Shit that's right... "Where?"

"The cafe we first met. There will be a van." He ended the call and I deleted the his call.

"Manager Kim, Can I go somewhere?" She nodded and I immediately went out of the room.

"Jihyun? Where are you going?" Jihoon stopped me and I tensed up. Should I tell him?

"Are you okay? You look pale!" Yedam also showed up. "You're probably stressed from all those rumors. You should take a break." I shook my head and smiled.

"Jihoon, are you free?" I whispered at him and he nodded. "I'm going to meet Eric." Jihoon nodded at me.

"Yedam, go ahead. I'll go with Jihyun." Yedam left and we went out the building.

"What did he tell you?" Jihoon asked as we rode the taxi. "He just asked me to meet up with him." I fixed my hat and mask.

"He'll probably tell you to date him or something." Jihoon mumbled which made me laugh.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Jihoon glared at me but he just looked like a mad baby.

"You don't look scary, you're just cute." I laughed and he pinched my stomach which made me flinch.

Eric's going to ask me to date him?