-39-

I woke up because of a knock on my door. The door opened and Jihoon went in making me sit. My heart started to beat faster.

"Ji-Jihoon why?" Jihoon walked towards me and hugged me. "You got me worried fainting like that." Jihoon's hug became tight as I heard him sob. He's crying?

"Jihoon I'm... I'm not Jihyun..." My tears fell. Jihoon pulled out of the hug and caressed my cheeks.

Jihoon just looked at my eyes. His eyes telling me that nothing will change. "I already told you. I'll still love you even if you're not Jihyun."

"Are you going back to your true home?" Jihoon asked, his eyes telling me to stay.

I shook my head which made Jihoon smile. "I'm going to pretend that I haven't regained my memories."

"Stop avoiding me, Jihyun." I nodded and hugged Jihoon. "Thank you..." I whispered and he patted my head.

"I missed hugging you..." Jihoon said and hugged me tighter. We were hugging for a long time and he complained on how I avoided him.

"And I was so jealous about you and Junkyu! You even chose him over me!" Jihoon said while pouting.

"He helped me a lot. You told me I'm playing with the two of you! I was so mad at that time!" Jihoon laughed nervously and made a peace sign.

"I was just jealous!"

"You went to a cafe with Lina!"

"That was just an accident! She saw me following you and Junkyu so I treated her so she won't say anything!"

"Then... She knows that you like me?"

"I think so?"

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and it opened before I even answered.

"SO JIHYUN NOONA YOU MADE US WO- OH JIHOON HYUNG YOU'RE HERE!" Jeongwoo shouted and Yedam and Junkyu followed.

Junkyu smiled at me and Jihoon. "You two look great." Junkyu told us and smiled.

"Hyung, if you make her cry, I'll snatch her away from you!" Junkyu told him which made me laugh.

I walked towards Junkyu and hugged him. I whispered thank you to him and he rubbed my back.

"You guys are dating?!" Jeongwoo asked when Jihoon pulled me back.

We looked at each other and smiled and answered him at the same time.

"We are."