-48-

"Thank you for staying with us this past 5 years! BAEs you're the best!" Our fans screamed as Yuna unnie ended her speech.

The concert ended and we changed our outfits. "Jihyun, Jihoon is here!" Our manager called me and I saw Jihoon waving at me.

"Let's go!" Jihoon held my hands and ran. "Why are you so excited?" I asked him but he just giggled.

We decided to reveal our relationship and we wanted to tell it to the CEO first. Jihoon is so excited while I'm very scared!

"Aren't you scared?" I asked him when we got in the car. "I am, but the fact that we can date freely excites me."

The car arrived at the company and we held our hands as we went in. The staffs is looking at us but they're smiling?

"Finally, huh?"

"Good for you, Jihoon!"

The staffs shouted and I was just confused. We arrived at the CEO's office and Jihoon held my hands tighter.

"Sir! We're dating!" Jihoon shouted but the CEO didn't react. Isn't he going to be mad or something?!

"So? You want me to tell you two to break up or something?" Our eyes widened and we shook our heads.

"Just don't break up." The CEO told us. Is this really YG? Is he an imposter or something?!

"Why are you so surprised? Just go out and date!" We bowed at him and immediately went out.

"Jihoon, am I dreaming?" He pinched my cheeks which made me flinch in pain.

"The CEO knew about your relationship." The CEO's secretary told us and laughed.

"Then why?"

"Well, I guess his daughter softened him? Or he just know that you guys have been through a lot?"

Suddenly, the CEO went out of his office. "I'm going to fire you." His secretary apologized and left.

"Why are you two still here? Just go somewhere and date!" The CEO told us and we immediately left.

"This feels so good." I laid my head on Jihoon's shoulder. We looked at Han River and we heard a camera click.

"Should we pose for them?" Jihoon asked me and I nodded. Jihoon held my face and kissed my forehead.

We laughed when he heard another click from a camera. "Please make us look good in the photo!" Jihoon shouted.

"How do you think will our fans react?"

"Happy, I guess?"

"How can you say so?"

"Because I watch clips of us that our fans edit?"

"And?"

"They say they support us."

Suddenly a group of girls approached us. Jihoon pulled me up and hid me behind him.

"I thought you told me they support us?"

"I'm just being cautious, that's all."

The fans suddenly started screaming which made me cling on his shirt. "We're one of your shippers!" The girls screamed.

"Are you two dating?!" We nodded and suddenly, people started to swarm around us.

We smiled at the cameras because they started to take pictures of us.

"Jihoon! What should we do?!"

"Kiss?"

"Park Jihoon!"