-11-

"IS IT ME?!" I stopped walking when I heard what he said. My face started to heat up and he pinched my cheeks.

"I'm just joking! I know that you won't like me!" He said and continued to walk.

"Why?" I was looking down and I saw Jihoon's feet stop and that he faced me. "Why do you think that I won't like you?" I waited for his answer but I didn't hear anything so I looked up and saw him looking shocked.

"We-well..." I walked near him and touched his face. "Got ya!" I pinched his cheeks and stuck my tongue out. I can't tell him.

"But seriously, why do you think that I won't like you?" I asked him as we went inside the convenience store.
"Well... Because we're great... friends..." My chest started to hurt when I heard his answer. So he only thinks of me as one of his 'great' friends, huh?

"More importantly, we need to clean your wound! Sit on that chair! I'll be the one to buy the snacks and also medicine." I sat at the chair and laid my head on the table.

After a while, my eyes got heavy so I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I was half asleep when I felt someone gently touch my arm and I saw Jihoon cleaning my wound.

"Oh sorry I woke you up." I stared at his face and admired his eyelashes. I looked at his eyes and nose. He looks so handsome that I just want ki-

"Ya why are you staring at me like that."