-47-

Ever since the article about Jihyun and Austin's differences got posted, the rumors gradually disappeared.

Eric also did an interview as Austin's close friend and we're watching it now. "Austin is a victim of child abuse."

My tears fell as he continued but I immediately wiped it because I'm with the girls. "I met her because of a piano competition. I saw her getting beaten up because she lost."

"It was very heartbreaking, seeing such a small girl beaten while asking for forgiveness."

"All of the things that her mother said is a lie. Just think about it, her precious daughter disappeared but she didn't look for her for almost 4 years?"

The reporter asked Eric about the rumor of So Jihyun being the real Austin Smith.

"So Jihyun? I've worked with her before. I actually thought that she's Austin Smith."

"But it was so dumb of me to believe the rumors. So Jihyun is different from Austin."

"Austin hates water! I've always asked her to swim with me but she disagreed with me all of the time!"

"So when I saw Jihyun jumped off the diving board, I realized that she's not Austin."

"A message for Austin? Hey Austin, If you're watching, can you show yourself? I really miss you."

"Do you remember my proposal? You answered yes right? Then show yourself and let's get married!"

What?! I don't remember any proposal! Eric's interview ended and the girls started to fangirl on Eric.

"Austin is really lucky! I wish I'm Austin!" Sohee screamed and Yuna nodded.

"SO JIHYUN!!!!!!" Jihoon entered our practice room and ran towards me. "DID YOU REALLY ACCEPTED A PRO-" I covered his mouth and pushed him out of the room.

"No I didn't!"

"Then why did h-"

My phone rang and it was Eric. Jihoon grabbed my phone and answered the call.

/SHE WON'T!/

/I knew it! Hahaha! It was just a joke!/

Jihoon glared at me, ended the call and gave me the phone. He walked away and my phone rang again.

/Jihoon left, he was so mad!/

/I guess I scared him a little!/

/By the way Jihyun, your mom called. She told me that she's going to hide because she might be arrested for child abuse./

/Re-really?/

/Yeah. I guess you'll finally be happy, huh?/

/It's all thanks to you, Eric./

/Then pay me back./

/Huh? How? Money?/

/By showing me that you're living your life to the fullest!/

/You're literally an angel, Eric./

/I know that. Well I have to go, bye!/