-12-

My eyes widened and I sat properly. Jihoon put a band aid on my elbow and stood up and he's holding two plastic bags.

"I'll help you!" I tried to grab one of the bags but he raised it. "It's fine I can carry it by myself." We started to walk back to the house and when we arrived, the movie is paused and Yedam and Junkyu told us that they were waiting for us.

"Did you trip somewhere?" Junkyu asked when he noticed the band aid on my elbow. "Uh yeah... But it's fine! Jihoon cleaned it for me!"

"I-is that so..." Junkyu said and just grabbed some of the snacks we bought. I sat between Junkyu and Yedam and scooted closer to Junkyu.

"About earlier, sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I whispered at Junkyu and smiled.

"It's not uncomfortable. I can always be your go to person if you get scared at horror movies!"

The movie ended with a scream from Jihoon because of a jump scare. They agreed to watch some romantic comedy movie before going home.

Halfway through the movie, I got sleepy so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jihoon's POV
I looked at Jihyun and saw her sleeping. Seriously, how did she fell asleep? Yedam's and Junkyu's laughs are louder than my alarm!

Jihyun suddenly moved and fell on Junkyu's shoulder. Junkyu tensed up and looked at Jihyun. Junkyu is smiling.

It would've been better if I was the one at Junkyu's plac- What the heck am I thinking about?! I... I don't like her! Jihoon, you don't like her. You... I... I can't...

I shouldn't fall for her.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 | Treasure Jihoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें