-4-

Jihyun's POV

"Eh? You lost your memories?" Jihoon said as he put down his spoon and fork. He was looking at me and he suddenly clapped.

"You like music! Maybe doing something related to music will help you remember things?" I looked at my parents and they look nervous? Why?

Do I really like music? Maybe I really do... Because it seemed like the guitar is calling me.

"Join an entertainment!" I asked him why but he just continued to insist that I should join an entertainment company.

"Uh... I..." Why do I feel like Jihoon's idea is fun? "Why don't you try Jihyun? One of my friends is working at an entertainment company. Why don't you try to audition?" I heard my dad and I smiled.

"I... I can??? For real?!" I saw my mom looking at my dad. "Th-that's right Jihyun! Why don't you try auditioning?"

"A-are you sure...?" I asked them and they smiled. "Of course! If you want to, then go for it!" Jihoon smiled. "Join YG entertainment!" Jihoon said and shook my body.

"YG? The company of BLACKPINK?" My mom asked and Jihoon nodded.

"You'll get accepted Jihyun! You're pretty and you look like you'll also be good at singing and dancing!" Suddenly I heard my dad coughing.

"You're trying to hit on my daug-" My mom covered my dad's mouth and laughed. "May I know why you recommended YG entertainment?" My mom asked Jihoon.

"Erm... I heard that... They have... Ah! They have great instructors!" My parents nodded their head and told us to start eating again.

We finished eating and was about to go out but Jihoon was stopped by a couple of girls. "Waaah! You're Jihoon oppa right?!" The girls squealed and Jihoon laughed nervously.

"Ah! Ma'am, Sir, please go ahead without me." Jihoon said and walked away while the two girls followed her. 

"See! He's a playboy!" My dad told my mother. "Come on, Jungyeon... Our daughter is just so pretty that he got a handsome boy like Jihoon!" 

"Mo-mom!" My mom laughed and just held my hands. "Remember Jihyun, we'll support you with everything that you want to do!"

"Thank you... Mom."