-7-

Jihyun's POV

I'm now roaming around the school trying my best to become familiar with it. It's already late and most of the students already went home. I felt a bit tired so I sat at a bench.

"You're still here?" I saw Junkyu sit beside me and looked at the plants in front us. "O-oh... Well... Yeah..." I felt my heart beat faster when I remembered what Yedam told me about someone giving you a strawberry milk.

No one was talking so I asked him why he's still here. "I remember you telling the others that you have to practice earlier today, right?" Suddenly, Junkyu laughed nervously and pointed at the books that he's holding.

"I forgot to bring my books! Hehehe." Junkyu said and suddenly his phone rang.

"Hyung! Just for today, please!"

"-not audible-"

"Pleaseeeee!!!"

"-not audible-"

"Thank you, Hyung!"

Junkyu sat beside me again and put his books inside his bag. "I'll tour you around the school!" Junkyu said and told me to follow him.

We went at different parts of the school and also to the beautiful gardens. "Ah! It's so cute! Junkyu! Look!" I called Junkyu to show him the butterfly that landed on my fingers.

"I want some butterflies too!" Junkyu said and tried to make a butterfly to land on his fingers.

"Why won't they go near me!" Junkyu pouted.

"They don't like yo-" I stopped moving because a butterfly landed on my nose. "Junkyu! Picture!" I mouthed him and he immediately took a picture of me. He's also smiling as he took my photo which made my cheeks heat up.

"Ah! It flew away!" I looked at the butterflies and smiled. "Let me see my photo!" Junkyu showed me my picture and I sent it to my phone as a text message.

We are now on our way to the gate of the school because my mom told me that she's already at the gate. "Junkyu! Thank you for being my tour guide for today! You really didn't have any plans earlier, right?"

"Yeah! I also had some fun so I also want to say thank you." I heard a car honk and I saw my mother waving at me.

"Then, I'll go home now! Thank you again, Junkyu!"