-5-

Jihyun's POV

"Good morning. My name is So Jihyun. I'm 18 years old. I hope that I can be friends with all of you!" I bowed and the students clapped for me.

My mom enrolled me at a school last week and today is my first day. The teacher told me to sit at the empty sit at the 3rd row.

"Yo!" I looked beside me and saw a familiar guy. Wait... I think he's the one I met at the hospital!

"Yeram???" The guy sighed and shook his head. "It's Yedam! How can you forget my name?" Oohh... That's right, it's Yedam.

"Oopps. Sorry." I told him and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Yedam if you can, please be with Jihyun and help her get familiar with our school." The teacher said and started to discuss her lesson for today and I jot down notes. I looked at Yedam's notebook and noticed that his handwriting is so pretty!

"Woah... How can your handwriting be so pretty!" He just smirked at me and continued to jot down notes.

After so many hours, lunch came and I'm just sitting because I can't decide if I'll just skip lunch because I might get lost.

"Aren't you hungry?" Yedam asked me as he typed on his phone. "I'm not that hungry..." Yedam stood up and put his phone on his pocket.

"Is that so? My friend is going to treat me but I guess you don't want because you're not hungry." Friend? Maybe it's Jihoon?

"Ah... I guess I'm hungry?" I told Yedam and he gestured me to follow him. As we walked at the hallway, I tried to walk far from Yedam because I noticed that some students keep looking at him.

"You're too far, you'll get separated from me." Yedam said and pulled my uniform so I'll walk closer to him. We arrived at the cafeteria and Yedam held the tip of my long-sleeves and pulled me.

"Oh Yedam hyung! Whoa! Hyung! We're not allowed to date!!!" Oh? He's one of the guys that I saw at the hospital! This time I'm sure of his name!

"You're Jungweo right?" Suddenly Yedam laughed. "It's Jeongwoo!" What?! I'm pretty sure it's Jungweo... 

Their names are so hard to pronounce!

"How can you be so bad at remembering names?" Yedam said as he patted the sit next to him. I just pouted and glared at him.

"Is Jeongwoo the one that'll treat you?" Yedam shook his head. I wish it's Jihoon... Wait. Why am I even wishing for Jihoon!?

"There he is! Junkyu! Here!" Yedam shouted and I frowned. It's not Jihoon! And I went with him because I thought the one that will treat him is Jihoon...

Ah! I'm thinking about him again!

I was looking down because I'm disappointed when Yedam patted my shoulder. I looked up and saw a... Is he a freaking angel?!

"Hi! I'm Junkyu!" The guy told me as he offered his hands. I slowly reached for his hands and shook them. I... I don't want to let go!

"Uh... Hello???" Junkyu waved his hands to me and I immediately let go of his hands. Junkyu left again to buy some foods for us. 

Suddenly my eyes were covered and I heard soft giggles.