-27-

I'm now at a cafe near SM entertainment and the guy who called me Austin sat down while holding the tray with the food he ordered.

"You sound like her." He told me while looking at me. He removed his mask which revealed his face.

I looked at him and my heart started to beat faster. What's happening to me?

"So what do you want to talk about? Your boyfriend is glaring at me." He laughed softly and I looked at the table behind us.

Junkyu was glaring but when he saw me, he smiled, looked away and took a sip of his drink.

I looked back at the guy and he's eating his cake. "Are you the one who wrote this?" He stopped eating and looked at the card I showed him.

He suddenly dropped hos fork and grabbed the card from me.

"Why do you have this?!" He shouted which made a lot of people look at us. He put his mask back on grabbed my wrist and made me stand up.

"Jihyun!" Junkyu tried to grab me but I smiled at him and told him to stay. He pouted but sat down and told me that he'll wait for me.

The guy who's name might be Eric pulled me out of the cafe and made me go inside a van.

"Why do you have the letter I wrote for Austin?" He was glaring at me and he's still holding my wrist so tight and it made me flinch.

He noticed that he's hurting me so he let go of my hand and apologized. "Sorry... I..." I smiled at him and he sighed.

"I got it from my parent's cabinet. I lost my memories because of a plane crash but the memories I remember is making me confused."

"What do you mean?"

"I remembered my mom mad at me because I lose to someone named Eric. It was a piano contest."

I saw a tear fall from Eric's eyes and he pulled my hand. He looked at my left hand's index finger.

"You're... You're Austin..."