-42-

I'm sleeping when my phone rang. Jihoon? "Jihyun! Where are you?!"

"It's 11:00 PM Jihoon..." I muttered because I just woke up.

"Ya! Just tell me!"

"Home..."

Jihoon ended the call. What's this? 30 missed calls from my manager? Missed calls from Yuna unnie and the other members? What's going on?

I opened my messages and my eyes widened. An article about me?

"Rising star Jihyun, a fake person?" My heart started to beat faster as I saw my real face on the article.

I read more and saw a video of my mom. What the hell?! I played the video and I felt anger as I heard what she said.

"My precious daughter is being manipulated by So family!"

"As a mother, I know that losing your child is the hardest thing but do you really need to snatch someone's daughter to be your dead daughter's replacement?!"

This is absurd! I threw my phone and my tears fell. Why is she so desperate?! I've been gone for almost 4 years and that's what she's going to say?!

She's now trying to get me back just to get fame?! I heard my parents calling my name while knocking.

I immediately opened the door and they hugged me. My tears continued to fall and they tried to calm me down.

"Jihyun!" I turned around and saw Jihoon running towards me. "Don't worry... Everything's going to be fine!"

Jihoon continued to soothe me and my parents left because it suddenly got noisy outside our house.

"It's the reporters." Jihoon told me as he rubbed my back. "Don't worry.. It's gonna be fine."

"I'm just here for you, Jihyun."