-29-

"I will." I turned around and saw Jihoon at the door. I immediately wiped my tears and Jihoon closed the door and went near me.

"Why are you still here?" I asked Jihoon but he just looked at me. "Why did you meet Park Eric?" My eyes widened at his question.

"You followed us?"

Jihoon stood in front of the mirror and looked at his reflection. "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still love you." My heart started to beat faster.

I stepped back as Jihoon went near me. "Why did you meet him?" Jihoon stopped walking and I continued to step back and I was eventually stopped at a wall.

"You don't have to know." Jihoon suddenly laughed.

"I really don't understand you, Jihyun." Jihoon sat at the floor and messed his own hair.

"Do you really like me?"

"Hyung?"

I looked at the door and saw Junkyu holding the foods he purchased.

"Why are you asking her if she really likes you?"

Junkyu looked at me and held my shoulders. "You confessed?" I nodded slowly and Junkyu lowered his head.

"I... I see. I think I'm just interrupting you guys... I'll go away." Junkyu smiled but a tear fell from his eyes.

"No! Junkyu wait!" Junkyu continued to walk away and I was about to follow him but Jihoon grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go."

"Jihoon, Junkyu's my friend!"

Jihoon smirked and laughed. Did I say something wrong?

"Is he really just a friend for you, Jihyun?"

"What are you implying, Jihoon?"

"Maybe you're just playing with u-"

I felt my heart break and next thing I knew, my hands slapped Jihoon's cheeks.

Junkyu is my friend! Of course I'll be worried if he left crying! I can't believe that Jihoon thought that I'm playing with the two of them!

"You make me feel like I've fallen at the wrong guy." I turned my back at him and my tears fell.

I didn't mean to hurt him.