-50- (end)

I heard screams as I opened the door. I hope our neighbors aren't home... I opened the door and seems like they didn't notice that the door just opened.

"Jihoon! Jinwoo should be a rapper!" I heard Hyunsuk's voice and Junkyu shouted no.

"He should be a vocalist!!!" Junkyu shouted but I heard Doyoung and Mashiho disagree.

"A dancer!!! He should be a dancer!" They all continued to argue.

"Why are you even arguing over his future? Jinwoo can be a rapper,  vocalist and a dancer!" Yuna unnie shouted and they stopped shouting.

"I want to do things that daddy do!" Do what Jihoon do? They all asked Jinwoo what is it.

"Eating all the snacks in the refrigerator while mommy is asle-"

"JINWOO!!!! I TOLD YOU IT'S OUR SECRET!!!"

"So it's you Jihoon?" I finally walked in the living room and Jihoon's eyes widened.

"IT'S ONLY WHEN I GET TIRED WHEN WE TRIED TO MAKE A SIBLING FOR JINW-"

I ran towards Jinwoo and covered his mouth. Treasure and MONBAE started to laugh.

"I guess we have to leave at this moment?" Hyunsuk stated while trying not to laugh out loud.

They all left while laughing while I glared at Jihoon. I sighed and pinched his stomach and he screamed.

I picked up Jinwoo and made him fall asleep "Are you mad at me?" Jihoon whispered when I got out of Jinwoo's bedroom.

"Not really." Jihoon pouted and I walked towards the balcony. "How was Australia?"

Jihoon asked as he wrapped his arms around me. I held his hands and he started to sway.

"It was fun! Maybe we can go there with Jinwoo next year?" Jihoon laid his head on my shoulder.

"Sounds fun!" He suddenly kissed mt cheeks making me smile. I faced him and held his face with both of my hands.

"Thank you for everything Jihoon..."

"For staying by my side...

for keeping your promises...

and for loving me even if my life is complicated..."

Jihoon kissed my forehead and hugged me. My tears fell as I remembered all of the things we went through.

"I should be the one to thank you, Jihyun."

"For what?"

"For making my life full of surprises."

I suddenly felt a hug on my legs. I looked down and saw Jinwoo hugging my legs.

I giggled and picked him up. It's been a long journey and we've been through a lot.

I looked at Jihoon and Jinwoo and smiled. "What's wrong mommy? Why are you crying?"

Jinwoo wiped my tears with his small hand which made me giggle. "Your mom is being emotional, she needs my kiss!"

Jinwoo blocked Jihoon's lips which made him laugh. Jinwoo kissed my cheeks and smiled.

"I love you, my babies."