-6-

Jihyun's POV

There's... There's only one guy that will do this! "Jihoon???" My eyes were uncovered and I saw Jihoon beside me. "So you enrolled at this school!" Jihoon said and I just nodded at him while smiling.

I felt someone staring at me so I looked in front of me and beside me. Jeongwoo and Yedam were staring at me.

"You called me Yeram..."

"And you called me Jungweo..."

"But how can you get his name right!" The both of them shouted and I just laughed nervously.

"She called me Jimin when we met again!" Jihoon said as he laughed. "Again? When?" Yedam asked and Jihoon told him that we accidentally met at the mall.

"Oh that's right! I forgot to tell you guys, Hyunsuk told us that we have to practice earlier today." Junkyu said as he put on the table all of the foods he bought. They all started to pick their own so I also just grabbed some that I wanted.

"Eh? Really?" Yedam said while eating some bread. I glanced at Jihoon to look at what he's eating but he also looked at me. I felt my face heat up and pretended to eat. He saw me looking at him! Aaahhh!

"I won't be able to tour you around the school today, Jihyun." Yedam said and I just nodded while looking down because I'm trying to hide my tomato cheeks.

"It's fine! I can look around the school by myself." We started to eat faster when we noticed that lunch break as about to end.

"Jihyun! Uh..." I looked at Junkyu and he gave me a strawberry milk. "Nice meeting you and welcome to the school!" Junkyu said and immediately ran to Jihoon and Jeongwoo who's now about to exit the cafeteria.

"Oh? Why do you have strawberry milk! Did you buy it?! But they said it's sold out!" Yedam said as he pointed at the strawberry milk that Junkyu gave me. "Someone gave it to me." I told him and he smiled meaningfully.

"Strawberry milk is super limited in this school! Whoever that someone is, I think he likes you!"