-33-

As I shouted Junkyu's name, the guy near him looked back. Jihoon?! Why is he here?!

I walked slowly and when I reached Junkyu, I grabbed the hem of his shirt.

"Junkyu you should avoid meeting up with girls." I immediately removed my grip from his shirt and distanced myself from them.

Jihoon's right. I might destroy their career. They're going to debut soon.

"I guess I'll go home now!"

"I'll bring you to you home!"

Junkyu was about to go near me but Jihoon grabbed his hand. "Just ask our manager to bring her home. Sit there, Jihyun."

Jihoon patted the chair in front of him. He just said that they should avoid meeting girls and now he's making me sit on the same table as them?

"It's okay! I'll sit over here..." I gestured Junkyu to sit with Jihoon and I sat at the table behind them.

My phone got a notification and it's a text from Junkyu.

Junkyu
I'm sorry. I guess we won't be able to hangout for a long time?

I looked at him and smiled mouthing 'It's okay' After a while, a car arrived and I saw their manager.

Junkyu waved me goodbye and I waved back at him. I went inside the car and gave my address to their manager.

After a while, I arrived at home and I saw my mother at the dining table, sleeping.

Did she wait for me again? I told her that I'll go home late! But why am I so happy?

When she do things like these, my doubts about my true identity fades away.

"Jihyun?" My mom woke up and smiled at me. "Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook something?" I shook my head but she still went tp the kitchen.

"You're getting thinner lately! You should eat properly, my daughter." Am I really your daughter?

I went to the kitchen and hugged my mother who's preparing some food.

"Mom?"

"Why are you extra clingy today?" My mom laughed and pinched my nose.

"Am I really yo- Never mind..." I smiled at her and went back to the dining room.

Why can't I ask her? Why am I so scared that she'll tell me no? Is it because everything that I have right now will be gone if I'm not Jihyun?