-13-

School just ended and I went home immediately because I feel like I'm going to die if I don't eat anything. Seriously! Those damn tests made me forget that I had to eat!

I arrived home and mom immediately served me food that she prepared earlier. "How's school?" I swallowed the food in my mouth and told her that I forgot to eat because we had tests on almost every subjects.

"So that's why you're so hungry!" Mom said as she put more food on my plate. I opened my phone to check my messages but I remembered that I haven't checked my email today.

"Mom I..." I called my mom as I saw the message. "I GOT ACCEPTED AT YG!!!!" I hugged my mom and we started jumping together.

"THAT'S GREAT JIHYUN! I KNEW IT!" We were jumping together when dad arrived home.

"You guys are weird..." Dad said as he acted like we got infected by some virus. "SHE GOT ACCEPTED TO YG!" Mom shouted which made dad ran to us and jump with us.

After a few minutes we got tired and stopped jumping. "I knew it! Our Jihyun is very talented!" They hugged me and patted my back.
Suddenly, they started to cry and I also felt my cheeks getting wet.

"Always remember, Jihyun. We are always here for you..." Mom said and caressed my cheeks. "We'll support you, our daughter." Dad said as he patted my head.