-31-

"AAAHHH! JIHYUN UNNIE LOOK! JIHOON OPPA IS SO HANDSOME HERE!" Lina showed me Jihoon's picture.

"Lina! The staff will here you!" I told her as I shoved her phone away from me.

"No one will hear us! It's already 2:00 AM and it's just the two of us here!" Lina said as she zoomed on her phone.

Jihoon and the guys are going to debut this month and they're releasing teasers.

I opened my phone and scooted far from Lina. I opened my private instagram account and looked at Treasure's photos.

He really look handsome here! I looked for more pictures and suddenly my phone got snatched.

"See! You're also looking at them!" I grabbed my phone back from Lina and pinched her cheeks.

"I'm just curious!"

"About Junkyu oppa?"

"Huh?"

"It's okay unnie! Don't be shy!"

"About what?"

Lina went near me and whispered. "You and Junkyu oppa are dating, right?" My eyes widened and shook my head.

"We're not! Who told you that!?"

"Jihoon oppa!"

"You're... talking with him?"

"Yeah! He invited me to visit a cafe with him!"

Lina continued to talk about Jihoon. They're talking? Jihoon haven't talked to me this past 3 weeks...

Why am I so sad? I think I really should forget my feelings for him. I looked at Lina's eyes as she talks.

Her eyes show how much she adores Jihoon. How can I like Jihoon if she adores him so much? and... If I...

After a while, Lina went home when she realized that she have an exam tomorrow.

I walked in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection.

"How can I love someone if I don't even know who I really am?"