-20-

"So Jihyun. I see that you're improvement is continuous. you're already good when you auditioned but your improvements is something to watch out for." The CEO continued to give me compliments which made me smile.

"If you make your reputation clear then you're one of the possible trainees to debut." I bowed at the CEO and sat at the bench.

Ria started to perform. Something's wrong... Her movements look so weak. After Ria performed the whole room is quite.

"Choi Ria. I already told you last time that we'll kick you out if you fail at this monthly evaluation right?"

Ria just nodded while looking down. The CEO continued degrade Ria's skills.

"You're out!"

We all looked at Ria as she cried. Since Ria is the last one to perform, the CEO and staffs went out. Other trainees also left the room.

"Ria..." Yuna unnie hugged her as she cried. We didn't talk and just comforted her.

"I'm really sorry for being a nuisance these past few months... I hope that you guys succeed."

We all shook our head and Ria smiled. We watched her walk away the company and Lina sat at the floor crying.

"It's all my fault... Ria unnie noticed that my performance lately is poor. The staff told us that they'll start to eliminate trainees."

We're all surprised at what Lina said. So Ria made her dancing look weak so Lina will be safe?

The girls went back to the dorm but I went back at the practice room. My phone suddenly rang and saw that it's my Mom.

/You're going to be late? Okay.../

/I'll just walk home so you don't have to wait for me./

I ended the call and started to practice my dance. I continued to make mistakes so I pushed myself to dance properly.

I suddenly remembered about the box I discovered at my parent's room. I took out my phone and looked at Austin's face again.

"It can't be..." I shook my head and started to dance again. Maybe I'm Austin? No that can't be... We look so different. But that would mean that my parents are lying...

"Ah!" Shit that hurts. I laid on the floor and tried to catch my breathe.

"Hey Jihyun."