-25-

After a few weeks passed, Junkyu and I got closer and I can also see that Jihoon and Lina are always together.

"You two! Are you two dating?!" Yedam shouted when Junkyu tried to wipe the chocolate on my mouth.

We're now at my house and we're watching movies. "You only asked that now?" Junkyu told Yedam and shook his head.

"I just realized that your actions toward each other is getting cheesier. But how about the dating ban?!"

"We're not dating but I already told Jihyun that I like her." I just laughed and watched the movie.

I glanced at Jihoon and saw that he's looking at me. I immediately looked away and put my head on Junkyu's shoulder.

After a while, I got hungry so I went to the kitchen. "Hey Jihyun..." I saw Jihoon leaning on the refrigerator.

My heart started to beat faster because we're alone. I still like him... I miss him. I miss Jihoon.

"Do you like Junkyu?" I didn't answer him and just walked near him. I want to hug him so bad. I unconsciously reached out my hand. Shit shit shit! He'll get the wrong idea!
I held the handle of the refrigerator. "Move." Jihoon moved beside the refrigerator and I pretended to look for some food.

"If you like Junkyu then why are avoiding me? If you do this... It seems like you used me to get close with Jun-"

"Jihoon! It's not like that!" I closed the refrigerator and looked at him. "Then why?!" Jihoon grabbed my arms.

"Because Lina likes you!" Jihoon's grip on my arms loosened. My tears started to fall.

"So? If she likes me then what?!"

"Then I should give up my feelings because she's the first one to  like you!" Jihoon's eyes widened and he looked down. "You're so stupid Jihyun..."

"It's not supposed to be like that. You shouldn't give up just because a person liked the same guy earlier than you."

He slowly lifted his head and touched my cheeks. "Because what if you're the one that he likes?" My heart started to beat faster as I look at his eyes.

"I like you, So Jihyun."