-18-

I opened my eyes and saw the clock. It's already 2:00 PM? I fell asleep again. I have to go to YG at 3:30! I tried to sit but someone pushed me.

"You don't have to practice for today. I already told Yuna that you're sick."

"But it's the practice for monthly evalua-"

"Shut up. Just sleep."

Why is he being like this? I'm trying to forget my feelings for you!

"Hey don't cry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound mad!"

Jihoon wiped my tears but he just made my tears fall even more.

"Jihoon... Please just... Leave me alone!"

"Jihyun why are you acting like this?!"

"Jihoon please..."

"Just tell me why! Jihyun I don't even know if I did something wrong!"

"No Jihoon. It's not like tha-"

"Then why?! Why do you always avoid me?! Why do you make me feel so small..."

"Jihoon I'm sor-"

Jihoon went out the clinic and left me all alone. It's alright... I deserve this. I continued to cry and suddenly my phone rang. A video call from Yuna unnie?

/YA! SO JIHYUN! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD US THAT YOU'RE SICK!/

Yuna unnie shouted and I saw Lina with her.

/Unnie did you cry?! You don't have to feel guilty that you're going to skip practice! You should just rest!/

Lina told me and they continued to scold me. After a while, the call ended and I tried to stand up.

I was about to go outside but I saw Jihoon sitting at the floor behind the door so I went back in.

"Oh Jihoon hyung? What's wrong? Eh?! Did you just cry?!" I heard Junghwan talk to Jihoon.

"Did you fight with Jihyun noona? I heard that she's in the clinic so we went to visit her." Jeongwoo's here too.

"Ah it's nothing! She's resting right now so you shouldn't bother her. I'll treat you guys come with me." I looked outside as their voices disappeared.

"I'm really sorry, Jihoon."