-28-

"You're... You're Austin..." My eyebrows furrowed and he suddenly hugged me.

"It's nice to see you again..." He continued to cry and he pulled out of the hug.

"How can you say that I'm Austin?" He touched my index finger and pointed at the mole at it's crease.

"It's the same as Austin's scar." I pulled my hand back. If I'm Austin? Then? Who's Jihyun? I'm Jihyun... and I'm Austin?

What the hell? So my parents are lying? Who the hell am I? My tears fell down and I went out the van.

"Austin!"

"I'M NOT AUSTIN! I'M JIHYUN!" Eric stopped and I went inside the cafe. I pulled Junkyu and Eric grabbed my hand.

"Please let me go." Eric shook his head and held my hand tighter. "Jihyun told you to let her go." Junkyu pulled Eric's hand and he pulled me out the cafe leaving Eric inside.

"Ya Jihyun..." Junkyu wiped my tears with his hands and pinched my cheeks. We are now inside a practice room at YG. "Drink some water..." Junkyu opened a bottle of water and gave it to me.

"Thank you..." I drank some water and put the bottle on the table. "Did he do something to you? Do you want me to fight him or something?"

I laughed at what Junkyu said and he smiled. "Now you're laughing!" He pinched me nose and hugged me.

"It's alright if you don't want to talk about it. I'll be here for you." Junkyu continued to pat my back and I calmed down.

"Do you want to eat? I'll buy you some food." I nodded at Junkyu and he left the practice room.

I stood up in front of the mirror and touched my reflection. If I'm Austin... then this is not my real face.

"Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" A tear fell from my eyes.

"I will."