-9-

It's been three months since I remembered that strange memory. Since then, I didn't remember anything again. I didn't tell anyone about it because I didn't want other so worry about me.

"I didn't know that my Jihyun attracts such good looking boys!" Mom said as she served us juice and some snacks.

"Please take good care of her!" Mom said and left the living room while laughing softly.

"Your mom is so kind!" Yedam said as he grabbed a handful of snacks. Jihoon got the remote from me and opened the Netflix on our TV.

Junkyu, Yedam and Jihoon wanted to watch some movies but they don't want to go to the theater. When I asked them why, they told me it's because there are many people there.

THEY suddenly decided to watch some movies in our house and didn't even asked for my opinion.

"Hey, are you guys famous?" I asked them and they all looked at me and smiled nervously.

"Why did you ask?" Jihoon asked me looking all tensed up. "It's just that you guys always avoid places with many people and many students ask for a picture with you." I told them and they just laughed.

"We also don't know why but I think it's because Junkyu is handsome!" I looked at Junkyu but he pointed Yedam and said he's God.

I sighed and just watched them argue with each other. I got the remote from Jihoon and clicked a horror movie.

They stopped fighting and started to watch the movie. "Let's have a bet!" Jihoon said and paused the movie. "The first one to scream will buy food for us!" We all agreed and played the movie again.

We're now halfway through the movie but no one screamed yet. Suddenly the background music got intense so I was trying to cover my eyes.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!"
"BRRROOOOOOO!!"

I looked at Junkyu and he shook his head pointing at the other two who's covering their mouth. Yedam and Jihoon started to argue on who's the first one to scream. I continued to watch the movie while they're still arguing.

"It was you, Yedam!"
"It wasn't me! It's you, Jihoon!"

"AAAHHHH!" A jump scare flashed on the TV so I grabbed the nearest thing next to me and hugged it. I opened my eyes slowly but I can only see darkness in front of me. Suddenly I smelled Junkyu's perfume like I was so close to him.

"Uh... Jihyun?" My eyes widened when I realized that the one I hugged was Junkyu! "So-sorry!" I scooted far from him and avoided his gaze.

"I... I'll buy some snacks."