-45-

"Why is he also here?" Eric asked when Jihoon went in the van. "Is there a problem?" Jihoon asked and Eric shook his head.

Eric told the driver and his manager to come out. "I'll make this short. Do you remember me now?"

I slowly nodded my head. "Your mother contacted me. She told me to help her prove that you're Austin."

My eyes widened when I heard what he said. "Did you agree?!" Eric nodded which made me mad. Jihoon was about to grab his collar but Eric continued.

"But I know that you'll experience hell again if that happened. I actually have a plan."

"A plan?"

"A variety show will invite you and your mother paid them to ask you to do things that Austin will do."

"I'm also in that variety show. I was supposed to say things like 'You're just like Austin.' and raise suspicions."

"I'll tell you the things they'll make you do." Eric told me and smiled. Why is he helping me.

"I really thought you'll ask her to date you." Jihoon suddenly blurted which made Eric laugh.

"I should've done that." Eric told Jihoon which made Jihoon pull me closer to him.

"But I know that you guys are dating. If Jihyun's happy, then I'm happy."

Eric smiled with his sad eyes. I wish I could hug him but a certain person is holding me so tight.

"Well then, I can see that Jihoon is getting impatient. See you, Jihyun." Eric told us and we fixed our disguise.

We bid goodbyes with Eric and went out of his van. "He's actually a good guy." Jihoon told me as we walked to the bus stop where my parents will wait for us.

"Of course. He helped me a lot when I'm having a hard time back then." Jihoon clicked his tongue and walked faster leaving me behind.

"Ya! Wait for me!" I walked faster and catched up with him. "Look at you getting jealous. That's back then! I'm just thankful at him!"

"Yeah, right. Thankful." Jihoon told me and I can hear his sarcasm. I just laughed softly and made him face me.

I kissed his cheeks covered with mask and walked. "Can you do that again without my mask on?" Jihoon asked and was about to remove his mask but I stopped him.

"Stupid! They'll recognize us!" I whispered at him and he held my hands.

"You owe me a kiss on my cheeks."