-23-

Jihoon's POV
"Why is she not going out? It's already 1:30 AM!" I looked at my phone and I was about to call Jihyun when I saw her inside the building.

Why is she talking to Junkyu? I was about to call her again but someone called my name. "Jihoon oppa!" Oh it's Lina.

"Hey are you okay? You look like you just cried?" I asked her when I saw her red eyes. She nodded and looked down.

I looked up to see Jihyun. Eh? Why is she... hugging... Junkyu? My heart started to hurt and my tears started to fall.

"Jihoon oppa? Why are you crying!" Lina held my arm and shook me. My mind went black and I was about fall down but Lina hugged me so I won't. I also clinged on her so I won't fall.

"Ji-Jihoon oppa? Is everything... Okay?" Lina is patting my back and I looked at Jihyun again but I can only see her back. They're still hugging each other.

"I was about to confess..." I mumbled as I cried. "Eh? C-confess?" Lina pushed me gently and smiled.

"I like you too, oppa!" Huh? What? Too? Did she misunderstood me? I realized that Jihyun and Junkyu is gone so I pulled Lina away from the entrance of the building.

I saw them get out of the building and I decided to follow them. "Eh?! Are they dating?!" Lina! Why did she shout! I was glaring at her when I heard Junkyu calling us.

"Hyung! Oh Lina?! Are you guys?!" Junkyu looked at Lina who's getting all shy for no reason. "Oho... Look at you getting shy Lina! I guess you guys are really dating!" My eyes widened and I looked at Jihyun.

Did she cry? Her eyes is so red. Why is she hiding behind Junkyu? Are they really dating?

"Hey Jihy-"

"Junkyu let's go." Jihyun pulled Junkyu and started to walk away. While they're walking, Junkyu put his arm over Jihyun's shoulder.

"Jihoon oppa we're dating, right?" I glared at Lina and shook my head. "We're not!" Lina furrowed her eyebrows.

"But earlier you told me that you're about to confe-" I cut her off and told her that it's someone else.

I ran after Jihyun and Junkyu and when I saw them, I grabbed Jihyun's arm.

"Stop it, Jihoon."