-15-

"Seriously... He told me that he'll wait for me..." I sighed as walked through the hallways of YG entertainment.

Jeongwoo told me that he'll wait for my while I sign some papers but he disappeared.

"You're Jihyun, right? I'm one of the staffs here... Please follow me."

After walking for a while, the staff stopped by a door and told me to go in so I can meet the trainees that I'm going to train with.

"Thank you, Ma'am." The woman left and I opened the door.

"CONGRATULATIONS SO JIHYUN!!!"
"You guys!!!!" My eyes widened as I saw Jihoon, Junkyu, Yedam, Jeongwoo, Junghwan and other boys

"Congratulations for getting accepted as a trainee!!!" They all went near me and Junkyu showed me a cake.

"You guys bought me a cake! Thank you very much!" Suddenly, I felt something sticky wiped on my face.

"Park Jihoon!!!" I screamed and he ran far from me. "Come here you little!" Jihoom stuck his tongue out.

I grabbed lots of icing from the cake and put it on Junkyu. "Why me!!!" Junkyu said as he pouted.

"Because Jihoon's far!" Junkyu glared at me and searched for Jihoon. Junkyu and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Park Jihoon!!!"
"Jihoon come here!!!"

Junkyu and I caught Jihoon and put all the icing we have at Jihoon's face and hair. "Ahhh! Why did you put some on my hair!"

We continued to play with the cake and the other guys joined us. The room became a mess and a staff saw the guys so he got mad at them and told them to clean the room.

"Thank you and sorry guys..." They told me to hide so the staff didn't see me.

"We can't let you get penalty points because of Jihoon's games." The guy named Hyunsuk told me.

"But I really didn't realize that you guys are artists of YG! You didn't even tell me!'

Jihoon, Yedam, Jeongwoo and Junghwan just smiled at me and told their excuses.

"Let's just clean up this room so the staff won't get mad at us!"

We cleaned the room and when we finished, a staff called me and told me that she'll now going to introduce me to the girls that I'm going to train with.

"It's for real this time, right?" The woman laughed and nodded.

"Is she the new girl trainee? She doesn't look that special."