-34-

"Our practice ends here! Ria! Make sure to practice the second half of our dance routine. I know that you're a vocal but try to make you dance better."

Ria nodded at Yuna and we all fixed our things. "Jihyun, see you tomorrow." Ryuna said as she went out.

I'm now alone at the practice room and I started to practice our routine. Suddenly my mom called.

/Jihyun, are you going to be late today?/

/No mom, I'm about to go home./

/Really? Then I'll cook some food so we can have dinner together with your dad!/

/Sure mom!/

/Okay sweetie! Bye!/

My mom ended the call and I sighed. I really wanted to stay longer. The reason that I'm trying to stay late is because I'm not feeling comfortable ay home.

I fixed my things and went outside the practice room. It's still early so there's a lot of staffs here.

I was on my way to the bus stop when someone grabbed my arm.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! LET ME G-"

"Austin it's me, Eric!"

I stopped moving and he let go of my arm. I looked at him carefully and realized that he's really Eric.

"What do you need?"

"I just wanted to see you..."

"I told you I'm not Austin!"

"You're Austin! It's just that you can't accept it. "

I glared at him and he grabbed my wrist again. "Stop it! Let me go!" Eric continued to hold my arm.

"Jihyun noona?" I looked behind me and saw Haruto.

"What's wrong? Do you know him?" I tensed up but I managed to nod my head.

Haruto went near us and pulled me close to him. "She may know you but if she told you to let go then you should."

Eric clicked his tongue and left. "Are you okay noona?" Haruto asked and I nodded.

"Thanks for that, Haruto." Haruto accompanied me to the bus stop and he left when the bus arrived.