-10-

"I... I'll buy some snacks..." Jihoon stood up and went outside. Why did I hug Junkyu's arm! Aaahhh! It's so embarrassing!

"I'll go with Jihoon!" I immediately stood up and went outside our house. "JIHOON!" I called him and ran so I can walk with him.

"Jihyun? But Why?" Jihoon asked as he pulled down his mask. "I was so embarrassed! I didn't even notice that I hugged Junkyu's arm!" I told him and he just laughed.

"So you wanted to get out and calm the butterflies in your stomach?"

"What do you mean?" Jihoon smiled at me and put his arms over my shoulders.

"You like him, right?" Huh? I like Junkyu? I don't think so... Because the one I like is...

"Seriously Jihoon? I don't like him!" I laughed and walk faster so he's walking behind me.

"But I do like someone..."

"Eh? You do? Who's the guy?!"

"It's a secret!" I turned around and smiled at him. He furrowed his forehead and sighed. He suddenly stopped walking and sat at the road.

"I won't walk if you're not going to tell me the name of the guy!" Jihoon said and acted like a baby doing some tantrums.

"Ya! Stop that! You look stupid!" I told him and tried to pull him but he suddenly fell down.

"Ouch!" My face laid flatly on his stomach and I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my elbow.

Jihoon helped me sit at the side of the road and looked at my elbow. "You got a wound! Shit I'm sorry Jihyun!" He continued to say sorry while panicking and I smacked his head.

"Now we're even! Let's just go at the convenience store! I can also buy some band aids there!" I stood up and walked so he followed.

"It's someone you know very well." I suddenly spoke so Jihoon look confused. "Very well? Who? The one you like?" I nodded and he tilted his head.

"I really think it's Junkyu or maybe Yedam? How about Jeongwoo? Eh?! Don't tell me it's Junghwan?!" I smacked his head and walked faster.

"IS IT ME?!"