-46-

Just as what Eric said, I got an invitation from a variety show. I accepted the offer and Eric sent me the things the hosts will ask me to do.

We are now about to tape the show and Eric is with me. "Did you read the things I sent you?"

I nodded and I looked at the hosts and sighed. "They don't know anything about your mom's plan."

"Really? They don't?"

"Yeah, the hosts are just going to follow a script."

The director of the show told us to prepare and we're now ready to tape. The cameras started to roll and the hosts opened the show.

We started the first mission which is guess the pianist. Eric told me that after the game, the hosts will ask me to play the piano.

"Jihyun! I heard that you can play the piano well! Why don't you play a bit for us!" There it is. I gladly accepted their suggestion and I went near the piano.

When I'm about to play the piano, I tend to slide my fingers before I start and also raise my hands after I finished playing.

Eric also told me to play Moonlight Sonata since it's the piece that I really hate.

I immediately started playing and when I finished I didn't raise my hand but instead, I slid my fingers on the piano.

The hosts and Eric cheered for me and I sat beside Eric. "You totally didn't seem like Austin." Eric whispered.

We moved to a different place and the staff gave us the mission. This is what I'm scared of the most.

"Jihyun calm down." Eric told me as I was about to bite my nails. I slowly put my hands on my pockets. I'm freaking afraid of the water.

"So we have to dive and swim to the flag?" The other hosts talked about the mission.

The hosts started to make fun of other hosts that are afraid. "How about you Jihyun? Are you also scared?" I'm terrified!

"No way! I love swimming!" I tried to sound brave and I actually did it. Shit those swimming trainings with Jihoon better be effective.

"Okay Jihyun you can go first." The host said and I acted brave while going up the board. Shit shit shit.

I'm now at the top and I thought of all my practices with Jihoon. I breathed as I reached the board. I can do this!

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" I jumped off the board and immediately swam fast to the flag. When I reached the flag I saw Eric smiling at me.

"Never thought you'd actually do it." Eric told me as he gave me a towel. I just laughed and dried myself.

The filming continued and I just did things that Austin wouldn't do. When the filming ended, Eric and I talked.

"I'm going to upload an article pointing out the difference between Jihyun and Austin."

"Eric, thank you." Eric smiled at me and patted my head. "This is for your happiness." I hugged Eric and thanked him again.

"I just don't want you to suffer again, Jihyun."