C.54

"go fucking away" he seethed out without even looking at her.

"what..?" her voice came out as a soft whisper. he clenched his jaw tight and walked off still not sparing a glance at her. he wasn't being himself.

she bit her lower lip as she watched him storming off to somewhere else. did he just told her to go away?

yoonhwa swallowed the lump in her throat. the way he said it, it was just like the time when he was cold towards her. she don't know why he was being really mad- but she knew that he didn't mean it.

right?

"you're such a pain. you know that?" he muttered deeply his voice filled with void. the cold aura around him are making her to shiver.

"i- i want to go home!" she stated and bit her lower lip when his dark eyes glared her. she felt small in his gaze.

"i don't even want you to be here"

yoonhwa shook her head quickly when she remembered the first time she set foot on the headquarter. he was cold back then-

yoonhwa clenched her first ignoring the pang of sadness that was engulfing her. mustering all the courage she had- she started walking in a really fast pace towards him.

"yah! lee donghyuck!" she shouted and huffed angrily. he was being too far away that she had to run. why was she being too worried about him? she could've just walk away and leave him alone.

but she don't want that.
"hyuck!"

haechan stumbled forwards when something just crashed onto his back. he felt an arm wrapped around his waist and something leaned on his back.

"where are you going?" hearing her voice snapped him back to reality. he felt dizzy for a split second as the anger that he was having slowly subsided. she sounded hurt for some reason and he suddenly felt guilty.

he unwrapped the arm around him so he could turn around to face the familiar girl. she was already glaring him with that brown orbs of hers.

"yoonhwa?" he lowered his gaze to meet hers. she had a very visible frown plastered on her face- she looked really annoyed. haechan lifted his left eyebrow.

"you idiotic moron" yoonhwa punched him before she hugged him real tight that he almost stumbled backwards.

"why did you do that?" she said her voice getting muffled when she buried her face onto his chest. haechan was a bit taken aback when she suddenly hugged him.

"i was worried" he heard her mumbling.

"they were talking about you.." he trailed off. yoonhwa lifted her chin up to look at him. "then you decided to just go completely ballistic and beat the hell out of two students?"

"well yeah? they even said about- no you don't have to know," he shook his head a scowl appearing on his face. "fuck it. i should've killed them for real"

"i don't care what people say about me" she sighed as her gaze softened.

"well i do" he muttered back before he looked away. "if i hear anyone talking about you i'm not hesitating to bury them alive" his voice went deeper that it sent shivers up to her spine.

"wow look at how your personality changes real quick" she stated shaking her head.

yoonhwa saw the dried blood and stared the cut on his left cheek. she lifted her hand up to touch it her head tilting slightly to the side. his adam's apple bobbed when he felt her fingertips brushed against his skin.

"does it hurt?" she asked concerned filled in her eyes. haechan shook his head but then winced when she casually poked on it- her lips made a thin straight line.

"yah that fucking hurts" he moved away and crossed both of his arms over his chest.

"stop being a baby. you just beat the crap out of two students and almost killed them earlier"

"why are you worried about them? they're nothing but shit" haechan said looking back at her straight in the eye. yoonhwa furrowed her eyebrows.

"you should just be worrying about me" he mumbled. she lowered her hand her eyes widening slightly.

he narrowed his eyes at her who looked quite shocked- that's until she flicked his forehead real hard. "what the- what was that for?"

"idiot" she mumbled breaking the eye contact. yoonhwa spun her heels around but he stopped her by pulling her hand.

yoonhwa stopped herself from bumping against his chest a light gasp escaping her lips. she raised her head to look at him her eyebrows furrowing.

"do you want to get flicked again?" she asked lifting her hand up. haechan leaned forward their faces inches apart.

"if you do that again i'm going to seriously kiss you" he said almost in a threatening manner. his eyes landed on her lips and he smirked.

"right on the lips"

yoonhwa could feel her heart starting to beat faster heat rushing up to her cheeks.

"w-what?"