6: Pretty

"Jeongguk!" Someone shouted. the devil stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder. he could see the almost transparant border, cutting the two sides from each other. but behind the border he could see the angel he hated the most. his face turned in a frown as he turned around walking slowly to the border.

"what?" he asked in a low voice, seeing the angel King look at him with his annoying Halo shimmering above his head, his wings big and proud at his back.

"I believe you have killed four of my dear angels this week, and i dont like that" the angel spoke.

"i did, and i enjoyed it" Jeongguk grinned and summoned his wings, a few black feathers floated in the air from the movement. he spread them to intimidate the two guards the stood next to the angel King. and it worked their eyes widen for a moment and regripped the handle of their Halbeards. 

"you are horrible, i will end you" The angel said

"oh Chungho, i will kill more. every one that sets foot in my ground is dead, they feed well to my powers little king" 

"did you recently came across a small angel? Blond, weak, blue eyes name is Taeyhung" Chungho the angel king asked. he had been waiting for Jeongguk to come pass the border to ask this. the guards that were instructed to find the thrown out angel and get rid of the body if he had fallen to his death.

"i did" Jeongguk answered and a grin appeared on his face again.

"and?"

"he's dead"

"I see well okay, i will take my leave. i got to think how i can end your dreams" Chungho said and turned around. he took off and flew up in the air.

"annoying pigeon" Jeongguk said and did the same, he flapped his wings and flew back to his castle. landing softly onto his balcony.

He dissapeared his wings again looking at a black feather that landed before his feet. he stepped around it and walked through his room and went into the hallway. 

he should eat something, so he walked to the kitchen and just grabbed a plat throwing something on it that was already prepaired in a pan. and taking a bread with some butter. Jeongguk liked food and would take something from everything.

"hm good" he said as he ate the noodles while walking out of the kitchen. 

He didnt know where he was going to but he was already there. and it left him confused at himself.

because in front of him he could see blond hairs, silky white robes and a pair of Crystal eyes looking up at him.

"oh, hello Jeongguk" the angels spoke, his voice going right into the devils ears.

Jeongguk didnt respond but sat down on a box that was nearby staring at the angel as he ate his food. right in front of the cage bars.

he saw the angel stare back for a while, so he gave him a glare and taehyung gulped looking away. he went to play with his robe fiddling it with his fingers and folding it randomly.

He was very interesting to Jeongguk he couldnt take his eyes off the angel.

pretty

he thought seeing his boopy nose and blonde slighty curly hair. even if it was dark and cold here in the basement, it was like the boy gave off a dim light. making him stand out in the shadows. maybe it was his light colors, maybe something else. becasue that wasnt something Jimin or Yoongi noticed of the angel.

there was a sound interrupting the silence and taehyung froze. Jeongguk stopped eating. He sighed and looked at his bread. then back to the angel. 

"here" he said and extended his arm through the bars holding the bread with butter.

"for me?" taehyung asked tilting his head. he didnt expect jeongguk to share his food.

"just take it already" jeongguk said moving his hand. the angel took it the piece wasnt that big and it made taehyungs thumb touch the devils hand. 

Jeongguk felt a warm sensation go through his hand making his heart beat. he frowned and pulled his hand back like he was cut looking at the boy.

"What did you do?!" he asked and stood up.

"i-i did nothing" taehyung said feeling fear from the sudden change of Jeongguk

jeongguk looked at the angel. he looked so suprised and confused that taehyung couldnt have done something. leaving the devil frustrated with himself. he sat back down pushing himself and the box further away from the cage continue eating his food.

a hour passed and The devil never left he had placed the dirty plate on the ground crossing his arms and legs. he had been studying the angel for the past time. how perfect he was. his sculpted face and legs wich were partly exposed by the robe moving up.

He had also noticed changes in him.

his eyes were lidded and his breathing was very slow, He wouldnt move from his spot. only lay down or sit. Jeongguk never saw him stand up. he couldnt remember when he saw him standing the past days.

He was thinking untill he saw Taehyung fall down on his back and curl up in a ball groaning.

Taehyung held his shoulders as he felt a strange cold pain go through him. he gasped. it was like he was getting thrown in a ice bath. 

"Taehyung?" It was jeongguks voice. the angel wanted to look but his body would react. he couldnt move more than a inch. he shut his eyes feeling so weak.

Jeongguk's legs started hurrying to the cage and opened the cage, he went inside then realising his actions. he froze and looked down at the angel. he looked so pale. his eyes werent clear. they looked like a flickering light. between the grey haze and his original crystal blue ones.

Jeongguk knew what was happening, but he refused to let it bother him. he gritted his teeth when the angel moved his eyes looking at him. 

he hated it

Jeongguk couldnt look away not move. his body wouldnt listen. it took him a lot of strength to turn around and walk away closing the cage again. 

"i have to kill him..." Jeongguk mumbled to himself trying to get rid of the sting in his heart as he left the angel.

---

Hm very inTerestiNg

Any thoughts on the story so far?

Thank you for reading, see u at the next update! 💕🌼