9: light

Taehyung felt hot, like he was having a hot bath. he hummed and moved his body to get more of this warmth.

he took a deep breath smelling a clean air, a fresh cent of wash material. he opened his eyes confused. he didnt reconised the smell around him. Taehyung was very suprised when he noticed his surrounding. he was laying on a nice big bed with black covers. a big window where the sun shone its light into the room making him feel warm. 

he felt his energy came back, and it was because of the sun he havent seen in he didnt even know how long. but it was two weeks to people who could keep track of the time. 

Where am i?  taehyung thought looking around. the turned around to the other side of the bed, a new smell filled his nose. it made his stomach tingle and his heart beat faster. he pressed his nose in the pillow next to him and smelled it. it smelled like a rainy forest with cinnamon.

he smelled it before..but not this strong yet.

taehyung sat up while still holding the pillow and looked around. the walls were a black color as well. the curtains were a grey color. the matress had a blood red color. it looked very different that taehyungs room. well when he used to have a home to stay. he had it in light colors. this was all darker than he was used to so he supposed he wasnt home. 

he got out of bed leaving the pillow on the bed and walked around. he went to the closet and opened it. but it wasnt a closet he expected, there was a whole walk in closet behind the door. he walked inside watching at the many clothes around him, mainly the color black.  They all smelled like the cinnamon forest, he sniffed in the air and smiled a bit. he really liked the smell. it made him feel funny.

he then left the closet space and went to the door wich he thought was the exit but to his surprise it wasnt, he saw a big bathroom behind it. a bath shower and toilet. a sink and a mirror. he widen his eyes looking around.

"waow.." he said and then turned to the mirror seeing himself. its been a while since he saw himself. he smiled seeing his own crystal eyes he liked and walked closer. feeling his hair, her had to brush it. he looked around and lucky for him there was a brush next to the sink. he used it to brush his hair and made it look neatly and fluffy. 

he notiched his robe wich used to be a pure white color. it was still white but it wasnt clean, at the bottom it had colored from the dirty floor. and there were as few old bloodstains from his fall.

He then left the bathroom and went to the third door hoping it was the exit. and it was. he came to a hallway with even more doors. he wanted to go look in those new spaces but he first wanted to know where he was. he felt okay now so he started walking smiling as he felt himself move like he wanted again. no chain no dirty floor. 

he went down the big stairs noticing the very elegantly detailed golden railing. he touched it interested.

he heard noises from down stairs and his behind the turn in the stairs peeking down. they didnt sound nice, they were demons. and as soon taehyung saw those dark dressed men walk by. one was familliar his white har stood out of the other who had brown hair. he shrunk feeling scared, realising he was still in hell and probably still with the intimidating devil, jeongguk. 

the two demons dissapeared and the place quiet down. taehyung started moving down again, walking the opposite way the demons went. there were two big doors. they had a detailed wood carving in them wich he tought was pretty.

he pushed it open noticing it was a bit heavier than he thought and went inside. His eyes widen seeing the huge hall. the roof was looking like a church. a big chandelier hanging from the decorative ceiling with arches. six pilars in the middle where a path was in between with a red carpet. the carpet lead to a throne on a higher position at the end of the hall. taehyung walked closer to it seeing the stairs leading up to the throne. 

he walked to it op the stairs and looked at it. it looked big and very cool. he reached out to touch it when he suddenly felt a presence behind him. feeling the strong aura of whoever was behind him. a cinnamon forest scent filled his nose. 

"thats my seat little angel" he heard in his ear. taehyung immediately reconised it and turned around. being face to face with a pair red eyes. Jeongguk.

"a-ah im sorry" taehyung said backing away when jeongguk inched closer.

"why are you here?" jeongguk asked squinting his eyes.

"i-i woke up in a room and wel uhm.. decided to look around"

"i didnt allow you?"

"no one" taehyung lowered his head feeling small from the intimidating devil in front of him. 

"are you scared little angel?" jeongguk asked walking behind taehyung. the angel could feel the hot breath fanning over his neck. he shivered.

"answer me" jeongguk said raising his hand to taehyungs shoulder. the angel saw it and tensed up. he quickly nodded as a answer.

"hmm scared little angel..." jeongguk said and chuckled darkly. his hand moving over taehyungs neck wrapping its long fingers around it. taehyungs breathing sped up.

he felt the hand closing tighter around his neck. jeongguk took a sharp breath then the hand was gone. 

taehyung relaxed and slowly turned around jeongguk was gone. he turned around a few times but couldnt find him.

---

And here is the second update!

I hope you like the story so far and its still interesting.

Thank you for reading  see u at the next update
🌼🌺🌼