30: left

Taehyung sat on the grass where Jeongguk left him.

He just dropped the angel on the ground and left. He didn't walk away he just disappeared and left taehyung alone.

"where even am i..." taehyung said and sighed. He was waiting in case Jeongguk will come back but he didn't. And the sun was setting down making it all look a pretty orange color around him.

He didn't see the castle anymore. When the sun was starting to set its like there came a foggy look around him.

He took a breath and got up from the ground. He had to return before it got dark. He didn't want to run into a demon at night. He wouldn't be able to run that long from the darkness.

"why is he so annoying" taehyung complained kicking a stone.

It bothered him that jeongguk just left him there. And that after he said to call him by his name. It first made taehyung feel happy, a slight bit of hope. And now he just disappeared without telling him where to go.

Taehyung didn't know if it was the right way but he just walked the opposite way of the cliff.

He didn't know why jeongguk left like that. Because he was always watching taehyung. He was always nearby and right next to him when he said or did something he didn't like

"i hate you"

"stupid raven"

Taehyung tried to insult him, hoping the devil would hear it.

But he didn't show up.

-

Taehyung had been walking for a long time his legs were tired. It was way to dark for him to see anything. His eyes were not made for the dark making it hard to tell with he was walking straight or in circle's.

He signed deeply and sat down against a tree pulling his legs up.

It was cold.

"Jeongguk?" he asked into night. But of course no response.

"Jimin?"

He remembered one called Yoongi, but he was scary. So he didn't dare to call that one's name.

Taehyung rested his head on his knees and closed his eyes.

-

"Jeongguk..." Jimin said when he followed the devil that walked over their bridge towards the castle.

"the fuck you want?"

"why are you so tense, damn"

"tell what you want, i don't have all day"

"where is Taehyung?"

Jeongguk heard him but he didn't respond. He just sighed and walked faster.

"answer me Jeon, where is he?"

"he is fine, now leave me alone"

"no, tell me where he is. It's getting dark soon. You know angels can't see well. And its dangerous for him, he can't protect himself properly." Jimin said.

"i dont fucking care, he is fine. Now go inside" jeongguk said walking back to Jimin.

"no, i'm going to find him. Where did you leave him?"

"somewhere . And you are not going to do that!" jeongguk grabbed jimin's arm pulling him inside ignoring the protests of the demon.

"Jeongguk you have to get him back!" jimin shouted angry.

"No is No Jimin" jungkook walked away locking the main door of the castle. Knowing Jimin wouldn't listen.

-

Taehyung was in the edge if falling asleep when he heard a twig break.

His head snapped up, his eyes trying to see in the dark. But he only saw dark shapes and the moon.

breaking of leaves was heard, but closer now. He shrunk against the tree not daring to make a sound.

"well hello there, we meet again"

Taehyung looked to the side seeing the silver haired demon.

Mingyu..

"a-ah" taehyung jumped up walking back from the demon who had a grin approaching him. His yellow eyes glowing in the dark.

"why is he keeping you alive angel?" mingyu asked suddenly behind taehyung.

"i-i don't know" taehyung said and turned around.

Mingyu chuckled and took a breath eyeing the angel.

"does that make you...Special?" he asked lifting a brow.

"i-i"

"will he be mad if i did...?" mingyu started and grabbed taehyung's arm. He yanked him closer and digged a sharp nail inside his arm.

Taehyung gasped and bit his lip trying to pull his arm back. He could feel the nail sink deeper into his soft flesh.

"stop stop" he said pushing mingyu.

"will you be missed?"

"i was going to kill you before...But maybe you can be useful" mingyu chuckled and pushed his nail down slowly cutting the flesh. Taehyung let out a yelp placing his hand on mingyu's hand trying to pull his finger out.

"because i want the throne angel, and maybe you can give it to me?" mingyu looked with a bored expression at the blood that trickled down the angels arm, his hand and onto the ground. "the devil really took interest in this creature hm..."

Taehyung was about to say something when he the air around them grew thick and heavy. He could see a pair of bright red eyes behind Mingyu.

"you make me want to kill you"

---

Nice

Thank you for reading see u at the next chapter.
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ