41: yoongi

"one day there will be created a special angel. They will be the one that is pure. Wings white as snow, skin smooth, eyes like Crystals. They can't bring harm to anyone. They are the perfection of heaven.

They will be the protector of heaven and its angels. And shine their light onto them.

When they will be alive, will be up to time.

If they do it will take time for them to realise their abilities, their Purpose.

If they die....The barrier between heaven and hell will break.

But also. The angel isn't just that, they got a secret power, a hidden side that can take over, a side with powers of united guardians.

They are a guardian angel.

They can kill a devil"

Jeongguk had read it. He had read all of it, but the last part of a letter caught his attention.

'they can kill a devil'

He stared at taehyung.

"what's wrong?" taehyung asked confused and tried to look into the book. But jeongguk slammed it closed and threw it to Yoongi who barely was able to catch it.

"nothing sweetheart. Just eat" Jeongguk said ruffling taehyung's hair. Jeongguk glared at Yoongi and mouthed to meet him outside.

"i got to talk to Yoongi for a moment. You stay here" jeongguk said as he switched positioned with taehyung putting him to sit on the throne.

Taehyung looked very confused seeing jeongguk leave. He didn't understand what had happened.

"Jiminie, what's with Ggukie?" he asked.

"i can't tell you" Jimin sighed. He knew it was a bad idea even showing Yoongi the letters. "but i do know that i want that melon"

"but it's my last" taehyung said.

"come on i'm your friend, i may have some too right?"

"hmm..." taehyung whined a bit before giving it to Jimin. "take it before i change my mind"

"yess" jimin smiled and ate it humming at the taste. "ah so good!"

Meanwhile jeongguk was in the hallway with yoongi.

"you have to get rid of him Jeon" yoongi said.

"in no fucking way i'm doing that" jeongguk immediately said.

"he will kill you, he is playing around. Don't trust him!" yoongi said. He didn't want jeongguk. It was too risky keeping the engel here.

"how are you sure it's him?"

"he matches the description. And he can't use his power. He can't harm anyone. His eyes are letterly like crystals. He isn't like any other angel i have see!" the demon said then frowned "you know that too, are you fucking blind?"

"no i'm not. But he wont kill me"

"you are the devil, he will. That is the reason he was created. To kill you"

"then what if he does?!" jeongguk said frustrated.

"chungho justs wants him back for that reason. To rule over hell using him"

"then you are saying that i need to get him out. But if i do that chungho will send him here to kill me..." jeongguk lifted a brow. "that doesn't make any fucking sense!"

"then kill him before it's too late!"

Jeongguk was silent. He groaned looking somewhere else. He didn't want to do that.

"how much is being the devil worth to you?" yoongi asked stopping with yelling at each other. It was only annoying for their ears keeping that up.

"everything" jeongguk said as soon yoongi spoke. He enjoyed the power. He will never let Mingyu take the throne from him. Jeongguk knew he himself was the highest, and he was going to stay like that.

"if you die. Then you will lose it all"

"i will lose taehyung, i don't want that"

"he isn't worth it...He is using you. He want to get close to you so he can easily kill you"

"..."

"can't You see it?!" yoongi said louder not getting why jeongguk wasn't cooperating.

"i..How are you so sure" the thought of taehyung using him hurted.

He thought that he was the one that had won from the angel. Making him his. Making the angel submit, just like he wanted Him to.

But listening to yoongi's words maybe it was all a act?

"the letters say it all. Its his purpose to end you"

"..."

"kill him Jeongguk" yoongi said.

"..."

"i know you can do it. Do it for your power, your throne, everything you own. It will make stronger....It will make others fear you more"

Jeongguk looked at the door of the throne room where taehyung was behind.

jeongguk then turned around and walked away.

When jeongguk left is view yoongi grinned and walked the other direction. His grin changed into a chuckle.

---

Damn my story is so confusing rn.😂

Well i hope you liked it even if its confusing.

A hint for the chapter, look at the title.👀

Thank you for reading see u at the next update!
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ