54: safe

Jeongguks heart was racing so fast when those two eyes snapped open. Taehyung sat up with a gasp and clutched his chest then rubbed over it. A frown appeared on his face.

"j-jeongguk?" he called as he looked around.

"jungkook, j-jungkook" a bit more panicked.

In a instant the devil was on the bed and pulled taehyung in a hug.

"ggukie?" taehyung said as he hugged back.

"yes love, its me" jeongguk said placing a peck on taehyungs head and sit back. Looking at the angel that was now awake and well.

But he saw taehyung looked bothered by something.

"whats wrong?"

"im cold. Its really cold" the angel said frowning and pulled the blankets to him.

Jeongguk scooted against the other and wrapped his own hot body around taehyung. Holding him in his arms against his chest. Taehyung pulled his knees up to get closer against jeongguk.

"what happend?" taehyung then asked. He didnt get how his chest was looking fine. Why he didnt feel any pain.

"Hoseok healed you"

"hoseok?!" taehyung said surprised looking up. Then he put a hand in his neck feeling it.

"dont worry. Its still there" jeongguk said, knowing taehyung was looking for the mark.

Taehyung let out a relieved breath and smiled. He was afraid the mark would be gone.

"but...how how am i healed?"

"crying and begging" jeongguk said shortly.

"you-"

"arent you hungry. Want to eat?" jeongguk cut him off looking away.

"im a bit hungry actually. So yes"

"let me get you some nice warm clothes to wear" jeongguk said and stood up getting off the bed. He walked to the closet getting a sweater of his own and some sweatpants to match it. He gave them to taehyung who put them on. Hiding his hands in the sleeves and put on the hood of the sweater.

He got off the bed holding Jeongguk's hand for support. His legs felt a bit jelly.

"dont worry, i got you" jeongguk said wrapping a arm around Taehyung's waist.

He knew that one moment taehyung can change and turn against him. But until that happens. Jeongguk was going to treasure every moment more.

He didnt care anymore. Because taehyung loved him and he loved jeongguk back. Something jeongguk had began to like more and more.

He wanted more of love. More of Taehyung. He wanted everything.

Taehyung made him soft and feel things he didnt expect to feel.

He havent planned to go soft like that. He had planned to keep dominating the angel for his own needs. But he ended up really loving the angel instead.

Because the angel looked so beautiful, his kindness. The crystal looking eyes that shimmered in the sun. His warm beating heart.

Jeongguk couldnt kill such creature.

He wanted him for himself.

"is Jiminie okay?" taehyung asked remembering, before he got taken away from heaven once again, that Jimin was dragged away.

"he is fine. They didnt hurt him."

"oh im happy to hear that" taehyung said relieved. He kept feeling his chest still not believing that he was alive.

He could still feel the immense pain he felt when the spear went through him. The hotness of the blood. The tears in his eyes. The fear.

The fear of losing everything he had, leaving his new family behind.

Jeongguk sensed taehyung was feing down and he caressed his thumb over the angels side. Not daring to let go in case taehyung tripped.

"dont think so much about it. You are safe now, they cant hurt you or anyone here anymore."

"it feels all so unreal" taehyung mumbled. Then they entered the kitchen where Jimin was eating a cup noodles with Yoongi.

When he saw Taehyung he spit out the noodles his eyes wide.

"Taehyung!!?" he shouted and stood up. The chair falling over behind him.

Taehyung chuckled a bit awkward. Yoongi only looked annoyed covering his ear from his boyfriend's loud voice.

"a-ah Jimin" taehyung said as he almost fell over from jimin hugging him too tight.

"im so happy you are awake. Jeongguk was being a asshole the last day. I dont think anyone could handle him more that one day like that.

"what did he do?" taehyung asked.

"he stood next to the bed watching over you. He wouldnt leave the room or let anyone inside. It was frikin annoying" jimin said glaring at jeongguk.

"i think its a bit cute of ggukie." taehyung said softly. Jeongguk's ears caught it.

"i am not cute"

"sometimes you are cute"

"no"

"cute ggukie~" taehyung said turning to pinch the devils cheeks.

"fuck, you are lucky i love you" jeongguk mumbled. He didnt like being called cute at all. But this was taehyung. And he wont make mistakes like before again.

He learned his lesson.

The three had a fun moment together and taehyung watched Jimin make him a fresh cup noodles since taehyung still felt cold.

But then they got interrupted.

Not from something...But someone.

And that made Jeongguk's heart clench.

Because there taehyung stood. His eyes were no longer blue,

they were white.......

---
More updates comming tomorrow hehe.

👁🌼👁️